Almost (14)

"Something in my life is missing. I feel like I'm at a crossroads and I don't know what my next move should be..."
-------anonymous....

Dedicated to @angelistick

And to all who read this story.u

----------------------------------------------------

Tricia stood up disturbed by the loud sound outside Vince office, out of nowhere she walked outside in messed looking back and forth, till she reached the delivery room.

Afterwards she found herself in the verge of heavy tears, she saw the woman grieving for the lost of her newborn child.

Tricia covered her mouth as she released the heavy sobs, upon hearing the woman's agony made her felt restless.

She moved forward taking another glanced at her in the glass window wherein she found herself mourning and grieving too, the flash backs of her past becomes clearer and clearer, she already saw herself in the woman.

Yes! it was almost ten years since that demuring incident happened to their life, their family almost shattered, her relationship with Vincent could've ended when both of them blamed each others negligence and undertakings.

But for Tricia's side who, have hated Vince so much because she think Vince let their baby died, and he doesn't make any move to save him.

As if she knows all his efforts.

His heartaches seeing her suffered.

The pain he kept by his own.

--------------------------------

"Hon, calm down okay? you'll be fine." Vince held Tricia's hands as they were rushing to the Emergency room.

"Vince, our baby! " she muttered weakly.

"Save our Timmy Vince" she cried gripping his hand tightly.

Vince moved his hands towards her temple caressing it through her head and nodded.

"Everything will be fine Hon." he assured her.

After an hour..,.........

"Doc. Vince" The doctor came out the door which caught Vince attention outside the ER.

"How is she Doc? " Vince asked desperately walking towards him.

He stared at her for a while before he continued.

"May problema tayo Vince, kanina when we tried to revived your wife's consciousness, we found out that the baby's heartbeat almost failed." He sympathetically stated.

"Anong ibig mong sabihin doc? " Vince asked curiously crossing his arms frowning.

"Sa ngayon inu obserbahan pa namin ang lagay niya, pati ang baby. But I have to tell you Vince mahina ang kapit ng bata sa Misis mo pati ang puso niya." He sigh and continue.

"Delikado ang lagay nilang mag ina at posible na bumigay ito." He tapped his arms.

Vince held his shoulders.

"Do everything that you can Doc! Nagmamakaawa ako iligtas mo ang mag ina ko." He looked down running his hands through his hair begging at him.

"We will do our very best Vince, yan lang maipapangako ko sayo sa ngayon. After the test results I will get back to you soon."

Doctor Adam leaves Vince dumbfounded while staring at her lovely wife.