New school

Beep beep beep

That was my stupid alarm clock, trying to wake me up the stupid machine. but it's of no use you stupid thing, I'm your master.  I was trying to turn off the alarm clock but it fell on the floor and made a cracking sound. So I think it's broken

Uh, I didn't do it 

 with a lot of trouble I opened my eyes and got on straight to my bathroom to do my business, I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around me.

I came out of my bathroom and stood in front of my wardrobe, trying to find me an outfit for today. Then I choose to stick with dark blue jeans, a grey crop top, and black jacket, and combat boots, I think badass it is for today, I second guess my choices because I didn't want to look too arrogant on my first day, huffing in frustration I switch to a long-sleeve woolen shirt, black jeans and my Nike shoes, satisfied with my appearance and smile.

I let my hair down and let them fall in their natural straightway when I was done, I went downstairs and heard two voices talking I reached the end of the hallway and saw that there was a woman maybe in her late forties. she had blonde hair, fair skin, blue eyes. overall she is very pretty she reminds me of my mother but I push that thought aside since I didn't want to end crying my eyes out. I make my presence known.

"Oh, Hope, there you are, come here and meet Mrs. Johnson, she is our neighbour and a very good friend of mine" Grace smiled introducing her to me

" It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Johnson," I said extending my hand for her to shake, but instead, she envelops me in a warm hug

"I've heard so much about you dear, and now I finally got to meet you," she said pulling away smiling brightly showcasing her pearly white teeth.

"Me too. Mrs. Johnson " I said with a very friendly smile, it was a bit awkward for me but I can survive.

"Oh honey call me June," she said with a motherly smile, I think we will be good friends

"I came here to invite you two to dinner at my house today and my family too wants to meet you," she said squeaking like a little child, I smiled at her kind gesture

" We will be there June, I won't miss it for anything," I said heartily, she beamed happily promised to make something yummy and with that, she left

"Are you ready for your new school? but before that. let's have some breakfast" she said going into the kitchen for some breakfast

"Ok," I said following her into the kitchen for some yummy breakfast, she made waffles with homemade strawberry jam and a glass of orange juice.

After our breakfast, we were on our way to my new school.

20 minutes later we were at my new school, the school building was huge, there were a lot of students some were giving me curious looks, some didn't care, some mind their own business.

I waved bye to Grace as she drove away because she was already late for her office, and headed straight to the office but failed, after wandering around for 10 minutes I gave up and decided to ask the first person that cones unto view, but when I was just turning at the corner, I bumped into a guy. the books that he was carrying fell on the floor, so being the good person I am, I started helping him

"Thanks," he said politely, he is almost 6 feet tall, blond hair, fair skin, blue eyes, and dimples at the side of his cheeks, he is very good looking

" Your welcome, " I said

"Are you new? you look pretty lost?" He asked looking at me gently, or probably he was a nice guy.

" Yes, I am. God! This place is like a maze, aren't offices supposed to be at the front of the school buildings?" I sigh dramatically to which he looked at me holding back his smile " can you please show me where the office is?" I asked politely

"Yeah, sure," he said holding his books in one hand and extended the other for me to shake "by the way, I'm Jason"

"Hi, Jason, I'm Hope, nice to meet you," I said gladly accepting his extended hand he chuckled at my dramatic personality.

" So let's go before the bell rings or you will be late on your first day," he said giving a cheeky grin

"Ok, let's go" with that we made our way towards the office which was in the opposite direction of the way I had been walking for the past ten minutes.

After getting my timetable, locker number, map, etc we compare out a timetable, and turns out Jason and I don't have any classes together ' oh coconut' I thought to myself sadly, I thought this would turn out to be how it happens in the moves where I would share my classes with a good looking guy I had met on the first day of my new school.

we only have lunch together, I think I have to make some other new friends, again. he showed me to my homeroom which was math 'oh god! I hate math' I thoughts to myself again, I would like to have a word with the person responsible for having mathematics so early in the morning.

As I entered. 20 pairs of eyes were on me, which made me shrink into my small stature, I wish the ground would open up and swallow me whole

"Ah! you must be Miss. Smith, I must say that you're late on your first day," he said narrowing his eyes at me, why can't math teachers be polite like the English ones.

"Sorry sir, I got lost," I said nervously looking at the ground 

"you might want to take a seat, I am about to start my class," he said bored and not interested, I made my way to the nearest seat and sat down.

The class was very boring like always, when the class was over I walked out more like dragged my body, Jason was leaning on the wall opposite to the door, looking very cool with his phone in his hand, when he saw me, he walked towards me smiling politely.

"Hey, how was a class without me?" He asked smirking at me, grinning at my misery.

"It was ok," I said sweetly not trying to boost his already inflated, happiness.

"Come on let's have lunch I am starving, " he said placing his arm on my shoulder dragging me towards where I assume is the cafeteria

About some twists and turns. we made it to the huge cafeteria, all eyes were on me, some were glaring daggers at me. but I don't know why?

Jason dragged me to a group of people there were 2 girls and 4 boys all were equally handsome. blonde girl is Claire, redhead girl's name is Jen, they were very sweet, a guy name luke had blonde hair, green eyes, well built and tall.

The guy on his right is Peter he is cute, he is tan, with blue eyes, well built, and beside him is Jace he has purple eyes very unique, tan skin, well built, just like the others maybe they are in a basketball game or something. We talked for sometime before the cafeteria door burst open, silence spread throughout the busy cafeteria, there was pint drop silence, I looked around confused with such behavior, and that when I saw the reason for everyone's distress.