Sleepover

It was 2 PM and I finally got up. I know I am a very late sleeper, I could sleep all day if people let me sleep and I didn't have anything to do.

Let me introduce myself. I am Maggie Grier. I am 17 years old, have blue eyes like Nash and Hayes, light brown almost dirty blonde long wavy hair that falls just past my waist. I have a perfect life, perfect family, perfect friends, perfect fans. I am a YouTuber.
Back to the story,
My phone dinged and the LED flash went of telling me I either had a text or a notification.
It was a text from Nash
Convo
Big bro(Nash): hey come to Cams house.
Me:why
Big bro: Cause I said so.
Me: fine but I don't know why yore acting all weird.

I put my phone down and walked over to my floor to ceiling window and opened the curtains, I closed my eyes at the light. I swear I'm a vampire sometimes. I walked in my closet and got a Victoria's Secret pink brand shirt, black legging and my converse ( basic ). I got dressed and put my XO necklace on and blue bracelet.
I walked down stairs expecting to see Sydney stuffing her face with food but she was nowhere to be found.

Sydney is my best friend, we have everything in common both born in October me the 17 and her the 9, we both love shopping, Starbucks, lush, Apple products, all the basic stuff. But most of all we absolutely love FOOD I think that is what made us really hit it off.

"I wonder where she is" I thought grabbing my keys and walking to my silver Range Rover I got in and " What Do You Mean " by Justin Bieber came on I sang along. People say I have a good voice but I disagree. I pulled into Starbucks ordering a cotton candy frap for myself,a Carmel frap for Cameron and a passion tea for Nash, also a salted caramel cake pop for a 3 of us. I payed got our stuff and drove to Cameron's.

Once I got to Cameron's I put the drinks in one of the drink holder things and the food laying on the drinks in the middle. I got in the elevator to go to cams apartment. It dinged indicating I was on the floor I got out and walked down the hallway to cams apartment I opened the door to Nash and cam playing FIFA. They looked at me and then at the Starbucks and got up and hugged me. They took their drinks and cake pops said thank you and sat back on the couch playing FIFA.

Cams pov
Maggie walked in, I instantly smiled. Gosh I love her so much, her smile, personality, her laugh, her voice, her. But I can't tell her. One she doesn't like me like that, two Nash would probably never approve, and three I wouldn't want her to get hate from the fans. She had Starbucks, she knew exactly what we wanted, man she would be the best girlfriend. I sat back down and played FIFA with Nash.

" so why did you want me to come over here ? " she asked Nash.

" well I don't know we should go to the pool or something " Nash said.

" I'm down " Maggie and I said at the same time, we laughed

" jinx " we said at the same time.

" ok now this is getting weird " once agin at the same time

" STOP " we both yelled in sync

" no you stop " in sync again.

" how bout you both stop, you're freaking me out " Nash said turning off the xbox and TV.

" well I'm going to go get my suit on " Maggie said walking into my room. Yes she does have clothes and stuff here, what can I say we are best friends.

Maggie pov
I put on my bathing suit, my black and white one from triangl. I put on one of my cover up dressed and walked out Cams room, him and Nash both had on their bathing suits,

" ready to go ? " I asked

" yup " they said. And with that we walked out the door. We got to the pool down stairs and I took my cover up off and jumped in Cam and Nash laughed.

Gosh I really do love Cam, his personality, his laugh his smile he's angelic. But I would never have a chance with him one he didn't like me like that, two Nash would never approve, three he's 21 and I'm only 17, and four there are so many girls that are way prettier than me that he could easily get.

I sighed and went under water only to be brought back up by someone. " what's wrong ba- I mean um Mags " cam said wait did he just almost call me babe? " nothing, I just really want a dog " I bit my lip cause I hated lying.

Cams pov
Maggie looked sad she sighed and went under water. I picked her up and asked her what's wrong. " what's wrong ba- I mean Um Mags " I said almost calling her babe. " nothing I just really want a dog " she said butting her lip. I knew she was lying she always bites her lip.
Well why don't we get you one? I asked.

Maggie pov
" you're kidding right ? " I asked Cam

" nope totally serious " he said smiling. I have home the biggest hug ever.

" well it's settled then tomorrow we go get me a dog " I said.