Chapter 10

Betsy P.O.V

Oh god. No. Please, no. This cannot be happening. I sat on the side of the bath looking at the white stick in my hand. I was shaking. It had two lines. Meaning I'm pregnant...

"Bets, can I come in?" Parisa asked as she knocked the bathroom door. I let out a small squeak and she took that as a yes because she came in, locked the door and sat beside me.

"P..." I chocked, "How am I gonna tell him?" I asked.

"I don't know babe, but you have to." she said as she took my hand, "And I'm going to be right by your side when you do." she gave a small smile.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"It's absolutely fine." she said as we got up and made our way slowly downstairs. As we reached the living room I froze.

"Bets?" Parisa questioned.

"P, I can't do this..." I cried.

"You can, Mikey will love you no matter what."

"No! I mean I can't be a mum. I'm too young. I can't mess up the band either!" I yelled.

"Betsy, you will be an amazing mum and you could never ruin the band." she soothed. I shook my head. No. She's wrong. I can't. Without warning I darted from the house. I ran down the street to the park. I stopped by the huge oak tree in the middle and sat down. I leant against it and burst into tears.

Parisa P.O.V

Before I could register what was happening Betsy had gone. I was going to go after her but I was going to need the boys' help. I burst into the living room, turned the TV off, threw their coats and shoes at them.

"Betsy's gone!" I yelled a little harshly.

"What?" Mikey shot up, "Why?"

"Because she's p..." I stopped myself, "She needs to tell you something but she was afraid of the way you'd react."

"Why? What's she got to tell me?" Mikey questioned.

"I can't tell you, Mikey..."

He cut me off, "Parisa, I don't give a damn if you've been sworn to secrecy. Tell me!" I could see anger and frustration all over his face.

I hesitated for a few minutes but finally gave in, "She's pregnant." I sighed.

Shock covered Mikey's face, "W...what?"

"In any other circumstances I would congratulate you..." Charlie sighed as he put a hand on Mikey's shoulder.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to process this some other time because right now Betsy's gone AWOL, it's almost midnight and she's wearing bloody shorts and t-shirt. It's freezing out there." I half yelled, "So we need to find her."

The boys nodded in agreement and we all ran out of the house.

We spent an hour searching the park but we couldn't find her anywhere. I could see Mikey getting distressed and Charlie was panicking too. I was worried too but I needed to hold it together.

We carried on looking for a while before something clicked and I remembered where Betsy told me she'd go if she was upset. I ran from the boys without any warning and headed to the oak tree. Sure enough I found her curled up and crying. I dived beside her and wrapped my arms around her as she cried into me.

Mikey P.O.V

Parisa ran to the other side of the park so Charlie and I followed as fast as we could. We found Parisa and Betsy cuddled together under the tree on the floor. I sat down and wrapped my arms around Betsy as Parisa unwrapped hers.

"Mikey I..."

"I know baby, P told me." I said. She looked up at P so I said something before she could, "I forced her too, don't be mad at her."

"I'm not mad." Betsy sniffled, "I'm glad, she told you something I didn't have the guts to..."

"Do you wanna keep it?" I asked.

"Do you?" she questioned looking to me. I nodded and smiled slightly. She thought for a moment before standing up. I stood up and held her hand.

"Guys I'm sorry for running." she said sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it, we're just glad you're okay." Charlie said as he hugged her. Parisa and I joined in and we had an OTY hug. We then walked back to the house, Charlie and Parisa in front, Betsy and I behind.

"Bets, why did you run tonight?" I asked.

"I...I was scared that you were gonna freak out and leave me..." she admitted. I stopped her and cupped her chin so she was looking up at me.

"I will never leave you, Betsy Blue. I love you and I'm going to love our baby." I smiled.

She smiled too, "I love you too." she reached up and kissed me before we carried on walking home.

------------9 months later----------------

Betsy P.O.V

"One last push babe and it'll all be over." Mikey soothed while stroking my head.

"Mikey, shut up!" I yelled as I screamed and pushed. After 3 ridiculously long and hard hours the pain of labour was finally over. I breathed heavily before smiling at the sound of my baby's cry. I looked up at Mikey who was smiling like an idiot. I don't know how, I mean I was holding his hand the whole time and it was really really red.

"Would you like to know the gender?" the midwife asked.

"Of course." I beamed.

"It's a beautiful baby boy." she smiled as she handed me my son. As I held him in my arms for the first time I couldn't help but let tears of joy stream down my cheeks. Mikey was crying too. The doctors and nurses cleared out and Parisa and Charlie came rushing in.

"Boy or girl?" Parisa asked excitedly.

"Boy." Mikey cried. 

"Congratulations." Charlie smirked, "P, you owe me a fiver."

Mikey and I looked at him confused before he chuckled, "Parisa and I had a £5 bet on about the gender." Mikey and I laughed at them.

The four of us spent a few hours admiring the beautiful baby, all of us held him and I fed him twice when Parisa suddenly gasped.

"What's wrong?" Charlie asked worriedly.

"Nothing," she said, "it's just, you haven't told us the name!"

Mikey and I grinned at each other.

"Well, we decided to call him..." Mikey began.

"Noah Jacob Bromley." we said in unison. Charlie and Parisa awed, "Do you like it?" I asked smiling down at my baby boy.

"We love it." Parisa smiled while crying.

"We're glad." Mikey smiled as he kissed my forehead.

My family was now perfect.

The end.