Chapter One

"Ah, its a beautiful day."  I spin, looking up at the clouds. My side connects with someone and I fall to the ground, the apple that was in my hand falling to the ground and rolling. I look down at the blood on my knee and then a hand comes into view. I look up to see a boy with shades and a hood on.

"Who would knock down a beautiful girl like you?" I look for the apple.

"Looking for this?" He holds it up.

"Ah, yes." I bow slightly as I stand.

"Sorry for the trouble." I pick up my bag and he holds out a hand.

"Let me help you, does your leg hurt?" I look down at my leg and nod slowly.

"Sorry." H e smiles.

"No need to apologize." He supports me with one arm and walks me to an apartment.

"What is your name?" I look up at him as he treats my leg.

"Ah, Lee Eunkyung." I smile as he wraps my knee.

"Thank you very much for helping me... um." He smiles.

"Kwon Jiyong." I bow slightly and stand.

"Again, thank you very much." He tilts his head slightly.

"Do you do hip hop?" I nod and smile.

"Yes." He grins.

"Is that where you were going? please, let me go with you, i could drive you there, not many people here know who i am. if I wear a disguise."  raise an eyebrow.

"Who you are?" He nods.

"I'm G- Dragon."

~

"Wow, that's so cool." I smile as i fix my shirt, walking into the studio.

"I mean, I've never starred in a movie before so i wouldn't know how it is but, yeah." I hear him chuckle.

"It is pretty cool." I nod and turn the lights on.

"Would you like to dance with me?" He smiles, taking his jacket off. I do the same, turning on the music. I take a deep breath then start dancing.

"The start is pretty basic." I say to him as I turn and slide then clap.

"But it gets harder." I do a hand stand and a flip, becoming one with the music. I stop and smile at him.

"Now i can see why the girl from the magazines." He smiles at me and I blush slightly.

"W-what do you mean?" He motions to me.

"I recognized your face but I didn't know it was you until you danced, and I love your dancing." I feel the blush grow.

"Um, um, thanks." He smiles and I yawn.

"Oh, look at the time, we had better get to bed so that we can get up early in the morning." I wave as I push him out and lock the door.

"Wai-." I bow.

"Thank you, goodbye." I run off to my house, take a shower and dive under my covers. My phone vibrates and the number for my boss pops up.

"Tiger?" I sit up.

"Hey, I got you a job, I'm serious, this is a big one, with a top start, you get to be in a movie with G-Dragon."