Fighter

I got off the phone and ran into my closet. I tossed on a pair of jeans and a white sweater. I threw on a pair of white flip flops and grabbed my purse. "Lena, where are you going?" Adam asked. He still had his towel around his waist. "Sarah got in a fight at school and the principal wants me to meet with her." I said. "Well let me get ready and I will come with." He said as he ran to grab his boxers. "No, Adam, stay here. You being there probably won't improve the situation. I'm sorry baby. I love you." I said as I ran down the stairs to grab my keys from the kitchen. "Wait Lena." I heard Adam say before I felt myself being whipped around and Adam's sweet lips were crushing mine. I felt his tounge poking at my lips, trying to slip in. I let his tounge in and we kissed for awhile longer until I let go. "Adam I really have to go." I said as I grabbed my keys. "Ok, I love you Lena," He said. "I love you too Adam." I said.

I reached Sarah's school 20 minutes later. I walked into the principal's office and I saw Sarah and another girl. Sarah had a bruise on her cheek and the other girl had a red fist mark on hers. "Hello Miss Marks, have a seat." Said Mrs. O'Brien, the principal. When I first walked in, I couldn't see who was sitting next to the other girl, but now I could clearly see.

It was Behati.

"Miss Marks, this morning your daughter Sarah and Miss Prinsloo's sister, Emily, got into a fight." Mrs. O'Brien said. "Sarah, would you like to tell your mom what happened?" She asked. "Oh I would be more than happy to!" Sarah exclaimed. "Hey control the attitude and just tell the story." Mrs. O'Brien said. "Fine. I was by my locker telling all my friends about dad and you and then Emily heard me say how cute I thought you and dad are and she said, more like gag. I asked her what she said and she said that you were a whore who stole dad away from Behati. She said that dad dumped your ass 14 years ago because he never loved you, and then I said well if he really loved Behati he wouldn't have cheated on her with you. Then she said that you were the slut that couldn't keep your lips off of her sister's man and then I punched her. And then I said that Behati was the bitch who pretended to be dad and texted you to hurt you. And then I called Behati a slut who just wanted dad for his fame and his money and that she was a gold digger that dad wanted nothing to do with because he loved you and not her. Then Emily punched me in the face and we started pulling eachother's hair shouting insults and that is what happened."

I just stared at Sarah. I couldn't believe all the things she just told me. "If I may ask Miss Marks, who is her father? You have no one listed on her papers." Mrs. O'Brien said. "I never put her father's name on there becasue she didn't know who her father was until yesterday and her father just found out that she was his yesterday." I said, giving a death stare to Behati. I couldn't believe everything she told her sister. "So all this leaving and cheating happened yesterday?" She asked. "Yes," I replied. "Who is your father Sarah?" Mrs. O'Brien asked her. "Adam Levine." Sarah said with a smirk on her face. "He's also my mom's boyfriend." She said. "Yeah boyfriend she stole from me!" Behati shouted. "Stole? Please. He cheated on your ass." I said as I sat back in my chair with my arms folded across my chest.

"Ladies! Ladies!" Mrs. O'Brien shouted. "Ok Miss Prinsloo, obviously Adam has moved on. Emily, do not insult Sarah's mom. Sarah, do not insult Emily's sister. And Miss Marks, I'm happy for you that your happy with Sarah's dad, but please control your language. Now Sarah, Emily, you are both suspended for 3 days for fighting. Now go home and I will see you on Friday." She said. 

Sarah and I were escorted to our car by police men so another fight would not break out. We got in the car. "Mom, I'm sorry." She said. "Are you kidding Sarah? I couldn't be more proud of you right now for standing up to that bitch's sister. I love you so much!" I said to her. I wasn't exactly proud that she punched a girl in the face, but I was proud that she stood up for something. "Really mom? Thanks!" She said. "You are going to tell your dad though." I said. "That's fine! I can't wait to tell him!" She shouted.

We arrived home and Sarah ran inside. She ran and hugged Adam. "Jesus Christ Sarah! What happened?!" Sarah told him the entire story. "I should've known this had something to do with Behati. Sarah I'm really sorry. Lena I'm sorry to you too." He said. "It's ok dad! I punched her first and I definitely proved to Behati and Emily that you love mom." She shouted. She ran upstairs to her room to call all her friends. 

"Lena, I'm really sorry." He said as he hugged me. "It's ok, Behati was like she stole my boyfriend, in her whiny, annoying tone, and I said, stole? Please. He cheated on your ass." I said as I bursted into laughter from recalling the memory. "Damn Lena, I've got a fiesty girl on my hands." he playfully said. "A fiesty girl who loves you." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you Lena. I am never going to let you or Sarah get in harm's way. You are my favorite girls in the world and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He said as he kissed me.