Chapter Thirty-Four

Rose, Reagan

Unzipping my jeans, I threw them towards his passenger seat before bringing my lips back down to his. Smiling, I let my lips be free from his hold.

"You have some nice ass lips, Jermany."
He smirked at me, right when I smashed my lips back onto his while he groped my ass with his hands.

Running my hand up under his button down, I felt on his hard rock and and immediately felt myself getting wetter by the second. He not only was fine, but he was packed.

Feeling his hand move from the back of my jeans to the front, I braces myself for the pleasure of his fingers hitting my twat. But he took his sweet, time gracing my p*s*y's presence.

Rubbing over me, my sweetness, I felt myself building up just from his touch and soon I couldn't even kiss him back as my hands hat fell on his chest, and my lips hung low, with my eyes closed shut; I heard him chuckle.

"You like tha' baybeh?"

And soon I felt his fingers enter inside of me so precious for a moment, and then so slow then fast, then even faster to the point were I didn't even have the chance to pick up my breath. Because it truly felt like he was taking my wetness and wrapping it up inside of me, creating an explosion inside of me. When really all he was creating was an orgasm, and my precious pleasure.

Feeling his hands move away I moved my hands from his chest and gripped onto his shoulders before opening my eyes to see his toothy grin.

Thinking over his question, I smiled the same toothy grin.

"Do I?"

Moving my body over, I turned from his grin and grabbed my jeans, pulling my phone out of my jean pocket. I had been in his truck with him for about fifteen minutes since we had left the club, which was not long after we had got a drink.

Looking at the text messages I bit down on my lip.

Dom: "You ready to go?" [12:50]am
Dom: "We leaving. Wea you and Trinity?"[1:08]am
Dom: "Where the fuck are you?" [1:10]am

***

"Have to go.."

He smiled, grabbing my phone out of my hand and I didn't stop him making him laugh. "You gone call me baybeh?"

I smiled, snatching it out of his hand once I saw that he had finished typing it and smiled. "Maybe, maybe not. You gone remember me?"

He grabbed onto my chin and brought my face closer to his, to were his lips could reach towards my ear. "How could I forget you c*min' on my fingers baybe?"

I blushed quickly and turned my head because I didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing that he remembered me that way.

"Well, I'm about to go stranger."

Making sure my pants were buckled, I grabbed onto the doors handle to open the door as his hand stopped me. I turned around and looked him into his eyes.

"Don't forget to call me beautiful. Or I'll find you, and tha' sexy ass smile."

I rolled my eyes, before turning around and jumping out of his truck. Maybe, this would be somebody new in my life, and maybe this wouldn't be.

Phillips, Domonic

"Where the fuck is this ho?"
I mumbled, looking around the club in search for the one and only Trinity but she was no were to be found and neither was Reagan.

Turning around, I was met with Maine.
"Any signs?"

He shook his head, looking past me making me wonder what the tuck was up with him simply because he had been acting like this all night. But I didn't have time for that. My only issue right now was finding these two girls so that we could head out and be one step closer to the shot that matters. The money.

Looking were he was looking, I was faced with Reagan. And I couldn't even deny the fact that she was fine. That she was beautiful, but messing around in the first place was a mistake. It was better for us to be strictly business than fuck around, because shit was better without attachments. No matter how fine, and thick she looked in the pair of jeans.

"I just got your message. Did you find her?"

I took my gaze away from her lovely hips and shook my head. "Damn. If she ain't with you, and she not in the damn club. Where the fuck is she?"

Monelle, Gabrielle

"I'm going to ask you one more time, did you fuck that bitch Jermany?"

I watched him shake his head no before grabbing onto me, and bringing me close to him. But I just couldn't accept this, I couldn't accept any lying or cheating especially after everything I was doing for him, for us.

"Why tha' fuck you doin' all this shit right na' Gabrielle? I told you I ain't fuck tha' curly headed ho!"

I shook my head before looking back at him.
"You didn't touch her, at all?"

Looking into his eyes, I waited for his response but I didn't get one which meant that he did something which still counted as something and I didn't think I would be able to take it. I didn't. The cheating. The lying. I knew it would lead to this, I knew it. And looking at the door leading to all of my troubles, I regret what I had just done.