My flower child

*harry's pov* I grabbed the blue eyed dots hand and opened the window blaster u opened it he said "what are you doing" I responded "you will see" we climbed out and went over to the flower spot. I grabbed a bunch of red roses I braided then together and placed it on top of Louis's head. I saw him blush and it was the cutest thing ever. It may not look like I am gay but I am and I had a thing for nerdy boys like Louis I mean nerdy boys are so adorable. "How did you do that" Louis said "my mother showed me" showed me I said. Here grab some flowers he got up and picked a bunch of some
Pink daisies.  I showed him how and handed it him he admired it but then placed it on my head. We got back into the class and sat by the small library he got his book out are started reading I let him read I already intuited his reading 2 times. I got my phone and started playing "jelly splash" (really fun game try it) Louis raised an eyebrow "you aren't suppose to have your phone" I put my finisher over my lips and said "shhhh" and got back to playing jelly splash. A few minutes later my phone died so basing I was so bored. I walked over to Louis's desk and grabbed his bag and went back to the library I opened it and found pencils.a book,and a notebook I took the notebook. "Hey give it back Louis said I just shocked my head and started running I got to a corner and Louis caught up to me I put it up high to tease him because he so small and cute like hedgehog I give it back to him and we walk back. I am going to go get a drink I said. I go to the vending machine and I put in y76 "dr pepper then two came out "weird right but cool" I get back and say "Louis heads up" and threw the bottle across the room Louis looked up and it him. I ran over and said "OMG LOUIS I AM SO SORRY I AM SUCK IN ID.." Louis cuts me off "Harry it's fine" I said "anyway here is a drink" he shook his head and "thank you" and took a sip. Then goes back to reading his book. I rearrange the desk now the are connect and going right right down and left I club on top of the desk and run across and jump around that got bored really fast. I get a sharpie and write "YOLO BIT**ES" I do bubble letters and fill them in. I lay on the desk so bored I had an amazing idea I make a target on a piece of paper I grab sharp pencils and throw them. I kept on playing until all the tips snapped I see Louis on the last page of his book he finishes and I slide Arvid's the rows of desk . Louis lets do something else now like going swimming in the school's pool. "I have no swimming shorts" he said "I do I am to pairs. (Louis-sorry for that error Harry wrote this chapter) "fine" louis says we get up and get changed we go to the pool and I push Louis in he falls in and his glasses fly off. I jump in and grab then here Louis I hand them to him. We swim around until a teacher comes in we hide behind a diving board .Once the teacher leaves we get out an change and as we where walking down the hall me see the teacher we run into the room am sit at the desk. The teacher walks in "ok students just 2 hours left then you are free to go" he says and leaves the room. Me and Louis talked(this is Louis again sorry for the other error pretend it's Louis and I) for a while. Then Louis pulls out another book and starts reading again. I go over to the computers and start going on YouTube I grab headphone and watch "twaimz" (hey it's the writer check twaimz out on YouTube he is so funny) I watch "twaimz's" crush song. I play it about 5 or 6 times. Detention go so boring so fast. Finally the teacher comes in and says "ok everyone can go now I grab my bag an fallow Louis out "hey call" I said he mobbed his head and I headed back home. When I got home I threw my bag on the couch and went up stairs.*louis's pov* when I got home I went upstairs and took a shower it was 7:54pm I took my glasses off and as I was in the shower I remeber my backup glasses they where exactly the same but my backups had a crack but my ones I wore were broken in haft and had a crack do I planned to get out and switch out my glasses. After I switched out my glasses I went down stairs and made the single surging microwavable Mac and cheese for dinner. I finnshed that I went back up stairs and chafed into a black t shirt and grey sweat pants I hopped in bed and turned on the T.V to family guy I put my glasses on the night stand switched my alarm one phone because tomorrow was Monday. When I was about to fall asleep I heard my phone right and it said Harry styles I picked it up "hey Lou what's up" I heard him say "going to sleep" I said "oh uh what time is it" he said "umm 10:37" I told him "well I better go to bad bye" he said before hanging up I put my phone back on my night star and went back to sleep.

*HOPE YOU LILED IT I WILL PUBLISH A NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW*