The Case Request

Riiiiinnnngggg! "Mai! Answer the phone!", says a young male teen sitting at a desk. "Ok, ok, Naru. I am.", she says as she gets up and walks over to answer the phone. "Hello, this is Shibuya Paranormal Research. How may I help you?" On the other side of the phone "Yes, I-I would l-like you to c-come investigate s-strange........happenings at our s-school." "What kind of happenings?", Mai asks questionably. "W-well......at the end of each week......w-we hear strange v-voices coming from the woods b-behind the s-school telling us to come. If we ignore the v-voices, then b-bad things will h-happen and a student from each class w-will go m-missing! "Have you seen anything in the woods to indicate that your school is being targeted?" "I-I'm n-not sure." "Well I'll ask my boss and see what he says. What was the name of your school?" "K-konoha High School." "Ok, thank you very much. Bye." "Naru! We have a case!" "Well what is it about?", Naru asks patently. "You know it won't hurt you to be a little nicer.", Mai says frowning. "Whatever" "Narcissist!", Mai thinks. "Its about a school where a student from each class will disappear if they ignore the voices coming from the woods behind the school." "What school is it?" Naru asks bored. " Konoha High School." "Konoha High, huh? Hadn't been there in awhile.", Naru says." You've been there before?", Mai asks. "Yes....I would go there with my family for summer vacation when I was little." "Oh." "Pack up the equipment, Mai. We will be going to Konoha. "Should I call the others?" "Yes, this will be a difficult case. We will need all the help we can get.",Naru says frowning. "I've never seen Naru like that before. This case must be something totally different from what we usually do.", Mai thinks as she is loading the equipment.