Okay, No. Not Done.

Okay, No.  Not Done.

Beggars can't be choosy. Christopher, Christian and I go back to the house after they have finished their shopping and right on time too so that ma'am Elizabeth doesn't get mad at me. Or so I thought. The horrible traffic that I had not even once had the chance to experience (since I don't own a car and I rarely go in cars) is really testing me right now. Dinner time at the Ramos household starts at 7 pm sharp. It's already 6:45 and we are still at least 20 minutes away from the house.

"Is there another way around the traffic? Can't we go over it or around it? Isn't there a faster route back home?" I frantically ask the driver who impressively kept up with my questions using his head (he just kept shaking no)... I sit in my seat and shake and keep my head down because I honestly don't think that I'll be able to keep this job...My first day of work and already I am late.

"if you're worried about our mother, you can relax now. I texted lola and told her to explain to our mom about the traffic and why we're late," Christian says from behind me. I look at him and he smiles his great angelic smile that just melts my heart. I smile back and even blush.

"Hey, you. Go out and see what's causing the traffic will you?" Christopher orders.

"Sir...you want me to go out there? What if it's a fire or a shoot-out that's happening?" I ask.

"Well then hope you don't get shot. Go. Hurry," Christopher demands.

"Christopher, don't be rude to her. No need; look we're moving now," Christian saves me once again. Thank God for him. He is my angel while Christopher is sent from below to make my life even more of an absolute living hell. We arrive at the house at 7:30 pm (more traffic) and everyone has already finished eating dinner. And guess who was waiting for me right when I enter through the front door carrying the many shopping bags Christopher got: ma'am Elizabeth with her hands on her hips, ready to growl snarky comments at me.

"I-"

"Don't do it Elizabeth! Don't you DARE bad mouth my body guard!" the Lola comes from behind ma'am and defends me.

"But Mama! I gave her one order. ONE! And she failed to do it! She isn't qualified for this job!" ma'am turns her back on me and talks to Lola.

"She doesn't work for you. She works for me. And the boys told me that it was because of the horrible traffic jam. Leave the child alone!" the Lola puts her foot down and I love her so much.

"Hija, stay here for today. It's already dark out. I told you I would make sure to get you home before the sun goes down, but the sun is already down and I don't want you to go out alone," Lola goes to me and she grabs my hands.

"It's okay po. I would like to go home and make sure that my family is alright," I say. Plus, I don't want to sleep at this house! I might not wake up the next day if ma'am Elizabeth decides to dispose of me herself.

"Then let Rogelio drive you at least. Okay? Good work today," the Lola smiles at me and has one of the dudes wearing a blue shirt and glasses (at night) to drive me home.

---Monday Morning---

I had a day off yesterday to go to church and relax, which I didn't know I would love so much! But today, I was told to go to the house before going to school.

"Good morning ma'am Elizabeth," I smile at her to try and brighten up her gloomy and intense aura, but all she does in return is frown at me even more and glare. I hurry into the house to find Lola.

"Oh good you're here! I want you to change into this and go to my grandson's school with him!" the maids give uniform and shoes and Lola shoves me inside the bathroom to change.

"Madame! I have to go to my school! My mother doesn't know about this, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to afford such a fancy International Private School!" I shout through the door.

"No time to talk hija! Just change! Even just for today. Try it out and see if you like it. I will pay for the enrollment fees and you can get closer to Christopher. Now come on! We need to get moving or you'll be late!" she says. Since I don't really see another choice for me here, I do as she says and change into the uniform. I go out of the restroom in their cute and very expensive looking uniform, and I bump into Christian.

"Hey, it looks nice on you," he smiles as he studies my look from head to toe. I blush at his sweetness. He smiles and walks to the kitchen to grab his quick breakfast and go into the car where Christopher is apparently already at. I sit shotgun (as a part of my job, which I am thankful for because I think I just acquired car sickness from being in a car for way too long yesterday) and we go to school.

Right when we pull up at the gate, there is already a neatly formed line of both girls and boys getting ready to try and talk to the Ramos brothers.

"Hey, make sure to protect us well. If you don't, I'll make sure you get fired," Christopher warns and gets out of the car. IF YOU'RE GONNA GET OUT OF THE CAR WHILE I AM STILL IN THE CAR AND YOU'RE GONNA WARN ME ABOUT MAKING SURE TO DO MY JOB, THEN DON'T GET AHEAD OF ME BECAUSE YOU WILL GET HURT AND I WILL PAY FOR IT! HONESTLY!!! I hurry to get my backpack and get out of the car to go in front of him and Christian. The people start to crowd the boys and I do my very best to push them back and to keep their hands off of them. Suddenly, a very enthusiastic (in my say, a little TOO enthusiastic) girl comes and shoves herself into me, making me drop to the ground to be stepped on and get left behind by the crowd.

"PLEASE! OW! HEY!" I try to stand, but the girls just keep stepping on my hands and feet and clothes, pinning me to the ground. I look up after the crowd has moved farther away from me to find a guy standing right in front of me. He is wearing the school's uniform, but he is also wearing a mask, hat, and sunglasses.

"You're hopeless," he picks me up without saying anything else and takes me to the empty music room.

"Thank you," I say. I will admit, my heart beat a little faster when he did that. I've always fallen for knights in shining armor types of guys after all (AHEM! Christian...). He takes off his "disguise" and I immediately take back everything I just said right now. I take it ALL back.

"You're welcome," Christopher smirks.