Part 7

Ace had the purple shell necklace lay on his bed. After hanging up on (y/n) a couple minutes. He wasn't so sure either what his best friend was telling the truth or was just simply fooling around with him,yet her voice sounded serious though. He hears the door of his bedroom being opening seeing it was (Y/n) entering his room and seeing her carrying a book in her hands.

"You wanna tell me what going on!?" he asked rising a little bit his voice.

She hands him the book that she carried opening to the page where it mentioned about the myths and abilities of the purple shell. Ace calmed himself and letting (Y/n) explained first about it. (Y/n) see the necklace on top of his bed,but it wasn't glowing at the time. Not even when she had picked it up examining the shell.

"What is this?"

"Read!"

(Y/n) pointed at the paragraph about the purple shell. Ace was confused instead of arguing with her he read the paragraph. As he read it (Y/N) look outside trying to see the moon,but it was still cover in clouds.

"(Y/N) how exactly is this even a thing?" He asked.

Continue reading the paragraph.

"And beside this just a myth legend."

"You sure about that? Because since have you seen a glowing sea shell?" Asked (Y/n).

As Ace opened his mouth to answer his friend he stopped for moment. He even asked himself that same question in his own mind. (Y/n) never mention of making glow nor telling him about in first place when she handed it to him. Just when he was about to spoke his friend shouted.

"Full moon!"

Ace was confused why she was excited about the moon their wasn't anything special like an ellipse or anything like that. He his thoughts were interrupted when (y/n) grabbed him by his wrist making the book falling from his lap to the floor while in the other hand she holds the purple shell necklace.

"Um (Y/n) you sure you wanna do this. Especially at this hour at night?"

Ace said.

As the two of them rushed leaving Ace's room.

~

After running the first 5 minutes the two of them started walking feeling as they would've run out of breath That (Y/n) lets go of his wrist. Yet still holding tight the necklace not daring to let go of it. After walking for a good long time arriving at the beach they were earlier in the afternoon. Ace continuing walking stooping in-front of a small cave entrance that no ones has ever gone since accident that occurred years ago. Then (Y/n) instead of stopping in- front of the cave she continuing walking while Ace just looked at the entrance it self.

"Ace are you coming or not."

(Y/n) shouted.

"In there!?"He asked his best friend.

"Well it only option we got."

Ace sigh before following his best friend inside the cave. As the two of them walks forward to the cave surprising it wasn't dark or even really deep as he though since their was a little light coming the other side of the the cave. Including the fact it was just small walk nothing more. What he never imagine the inside of it either. The two of them were standing on small rock platform and on very side it against the walls had rocks in almost exactly shaped as stairs only there were only small ones that lead to a gray sand with a couple of lefts branches against the wall and rocks different spot and in-front was the ocean water.

"So..Whose going first?" Ace asked.

"Well I know one thing is I'm definitely doing this."

(Y/n) started making her way down to small grey sands as Ace followed her behind. (Y/n) looks at the purple sea shell and it wasn't glowing for the time being.

Author Note (Please Read it Important ) :
Hello I wanted to apologize for not writing for at least a month. The reason I haven't is caused I started school and lately my Heath has been affecting me so much that I'm taking three pills a day...(not life threatening or anything like that). Also I'm happy that people have been enjoying the story so far. One more thing I know I received comments of "update soon" or "do more" I'm telling as of now i wont't be updating a chapter ASAP because like I say too much school stuff and my Heath as well. Hope you guys understand love you all.