How it All Started

~ Rosalie POV ~

Its been a while now , I am 13 and Kukai is 14 . We have been dating this time still , I love him and he loves me . When I get a call on my phone , I looked at my phone to know who calling me . I smile , because it was Kukai and answer it .

Rosalie: Hello
Kukai: Hi Rose-chan !

Kukai exclaimed on the other side of the line .

Rosalie: Hi sweetheart
Kukai: So how was your Band rehearsal ?
Rosalie: Its great ! I love playing and performing music with them !
Kukai: That's good ! I got to go , bye . See ya later !
Rosalie: See ya !

Rosalie said before the call ended . Its been a couple months since my friends I met in Tokyo came to Seiyo Middle School , its been an awesome months and we formed a band immediately ! Our popularity has Sky Rocketed , just like what your own manager said . I was walking through the park , until I stopped dead in your tracks , and saw the most horrid thing.......

Utau and Kukai were kissing !!!!!!

Tears threatened to spill , but all I did was drop my stuff . Kukai's back was facing me , and from what I saw , he didn't look like he was fighting back.........

 Kukai's back was facing me , and from what I saw , he didn't look like he was fighting back

Utau must have heard when I dropped my stuff , course she reluctantly broke the kiss . Kukai seemed in a trance.......Until he recovered and saw Utau's surprised and regretting facial expression . He slowly turned around , only to see you......Rosalie had tears streaming down her face , her purse was dropped on the floor , she was fallen on her knees.......

Kukai and Utau: Rose-chan it-

Kukai and Utau were cut short when Rosella glared at them .

Rosalie: Save it , I don't want to hear anymore lies !!!!
Utau: But Rose-chan it was ju-

Utau was cut off again as Rosalie got up and screamed , looking at the floor with her eyes shut closed , the tears streaming down her face like a river , your fists clenched .

Rosalie: Save it Hoshina !!! I don't want to hear excuses from you , I can't believe you broke your promise , Kukai!!! I-

Just then Rosalie ran , cutting herself off . Kukai and Utau tried to run after Rosella , but man , she was fast .

Utau: Please let us explain !
Rosalie: LIES
Kukai: I promise you I wouldn't lie to you , or drag you on !!
Rosalie: LIES ! LIES ! LIIEESS!!! You broke your promise

Rosalie ran all her way to her house , which her bandmates lived in . She ran past all of the members and slammed the door shut and went to bed and cried . Utau and Kukai went into the house and went straight to Rosalie's room . When they got into the room , they saw you , laying in her bed , crying her eyes out . Utau for some reason clicked and sat on Rosalie's bed , and pulled Rosalie into a hug , she rocked Rosalie back and forth , rubbing her back and shushing .

Rosalie: Why?! How could they ?!

Rosalie sobbed into Utau's shoulder . But when Rosalie realized who's shoulder she was sobbing into , she snapped . Rosalie pushed Utau away , went to Kukai, who was standing, watching the girls, and Rosalie slapped him. She didn't wait for an answer when she asked Why and kicked them out of the house. She cried and cried, and Lily tried to help, but in the end , May and Dawn calmed her down the best . As Rosalie was sleeping, the girls requested to start the tour a year early . Knowing it would be best to do that, so you wouldn't have to worry about the break up as much as if she stayed here.

Rosalie's Manager of the band allowed it, and the girl went home, and told everyone, and they all packed their stuff, and they all helped pack her stuff.