Shizaya: Getting The Day Started!!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Don't get me wrong, I care that Shizuo is thinking about "us," but a carnival? Public affection? Confessing that we're together to his brother? This is just too much. My sisters' reactions got me into a mild shock when they were excited, but that doesn't mean everyone would approve, right? I'm sure they'll be one person... Just one who would love us to return back to being rivals.

Then again, I don't mind us like this...

Shizuo's POV...

I thought that if we went outside together, Shinjuku and Ikebukuro would be relieved, and maybe, just maybe, we'll be able to live a nice life together with no one thinking I'll throw a streetlight at him while he throws a fucking knife at me.

It'll be an unfamiliar feeling once we stop fighting and just comfort each other, but it'll be a nice feeling, too.

I just can't wait to tell Yuuhei, though. He always asks me, "When will you get someone?" I usually get angry at him, but now that the question is answered. It feels... Great.

3 POV....

As Mairu and Kururi gave us personal time, and stayed in the living room, Izaya was thinking a bit too much while working on his information he had to give to Shiki by the afternoon.

Izaya growled, "I'm loaded with so much info due soon!!! Why can't Shiki obtain just one once of patience?! Why am I even associated with him in the first place?!"

Shizuo gave Izaya a pat on the head, "Don't work too hard or else your head will explode."

"That only happens in cartoons."

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do."

"Shut up flea."

As the couple had their love quarrel in the bedroom, Mairu texted in the chatroom, like brother like sister, both mischievous.

She texted, "DID YOU HEAR THAT IZAYA IS DATING SHIZUO?! SHOCKING, BUT AMAZING."

Her sister texted, "It's cute."

Then Mikado logged on, and typed in all caps like Mairu, "REALLY?! I CAN'T BELIVE IT!"

Kida came online then saw the chat. He also did what Mikado typed.

Then Anri and there came Celty who was the most surprised out of all of them.

-At Shinra's apartment-

The morning was pretty humdrum, so Celty logged onto the chatroom where she saw the conversation about SHIZUO AND IZAYA DATING. She was blowing black smoke from her neck, signaling she was in joy. The two finally stopped fighting was all she was thinking about.

When Shinra came into the living room with his pajama still on, he yawned, "What's the matter?" His instincts told him to check her, and to also wake up because it was 2 hours before the afternoon.

Celty texted rapidly on her phone, "SHINRA! THEY- SHIZUO AND IZAYA- TWO- COUPLES- TOGETHER!"

Shinra asked unbelievably, "Can you type that in a proper sentence because what I think you put was 'Shizuo and IZAYA are a couple.'"

Celty typed hurriedly again, this time shaking with excitement, "THEY- SHIZUO AND IZAYA- ARE A COUPLE."

Shinra took a few seconds to engulf what he read from his favorite dullahan." Shizuo and Izaya... REALLY?! WOAH! WHAT?!"

As Shinra's apartment celebrates this information with dancing and screaming, Kadota and the others had a different reaction.

-Mikado's apartment-

Mikado dialed Kadota, and asked him, "Do you know how Shizuo and Izaya became an item?"

Kadota didn't answer the question, and asked, "Who?"

"Shizuo and Izaya."

"What?" That was when Kadota became petrified.

Since Kadota was in a shock, Saburo questionably got the phone from him, and greeted, "Saburo here. Kadota is just being weird right now."

Mikado repeated what he asked Kadota, and the same reaction happened with Saburo. Intense shock.

Walker was next, but since Erika was sitting next to him, they both shared the phone. Mikado tiredly repeated his question, and the two argued.

Erika exclaimed, "I TOLD YOU THEY'LL BE TOGETHER!"

Walker exclaimed back, "NO WAY! THIS IS A MISUNDERSTANDING. WHY WOULD SHIZUO DATE IZAYA?!

Erika had starry eyes now, "BECAUSE THEY WERE MEANT TO BE!!!"

As the van gang had their shocked members and arguing ones, the news passed on like wildfire. Never once did Ikebukuro and Shinjuku felt at peace like this and happiness overflowed the people who had to pay so much for the damages caused by Shizuo and Izaya.

Time passed...

Izaya completed his work with Shizuo lying on his thighs, sleeping again.

It was ironic how only 2 hours passed since they woke up, and Shizuo went back to sleep while Izaya, who used to be sleep deprived, was as awake as ever.

When he saved the files of the information Shiki needed, the man, himself, called.

"Right on time," Izaya thought then picked up the call.

"Izaya Orihara."

"Hello, Orihara. I would love to hear what you've gathered." Shiki greeted with a serious tone.

As Izaya explained the information he achieved, Shizuo woke up. He didn't want to disturb Izaya while he was talking with a yakuza, so he just examined the informant's face.

That was definitely weird, but the raven didn't say a thing since he was in the middle of talking with Shiki.

After an hour or so, they ended their conversation, and Izaya huffed. He rubbed his eyes then asked, "How long are you going to stare at me, Shizu-chan~?"

"As long as you tell me why you're so stressed out."

"Maybe because I was talking with Shiki for an entire hour while keeping a poker face as you looked at me."

Shizuo gave him a chuckle then pulled him down for a kiss, "Just maybe."

Izaya blushed, but then he got a bit curious about another thing rather than Shizuo.

He went onto the chatroom to see if anyone was on, and what he didn't expect was a whole talk about him and Shizuo being cute and cuddly.

He shouted, "MAIRU, KURURI."

As he stood up from the bed with the ex-bartender's head not on his thighs anymore, Shizuo curiously followed him to the living room where his sisters were laughing.

Mairu exclaimed, "THE TRUTH HAD TO BE TOLD SOMEDAY SO WHY NOT NOW!"

Izaya was angry out of his mind while the twins were giggling their asses off.

On the other hand, Shizuo was glad that he didn't need to say it.

As the four were being lively, Izaya's neighbors were planning to move to somewhere quieter, away from the new couple.

The day just got a little bit better.

Surely, tomorrow will be even BETTER.

___________

Sorry about the weird ending xD I just wanted to end the story with a little magically happiness and mystery!

:( Sorry this chapter took a WHOLE month. Lazy potatoes got to be lazy :D

WELL COMMENT, VOTE, AND WHATEVER! I WILL SEE YA THE NEXT CHAPTER <3