LAST DAYS Alone

(Avea's pov)

So I was walking home from work when  I decided to take the long way around today because of this guy who looked like the guy who sat at my both in the dinner but ordered nothing just sat there stareing at me.

I tried to ditch him by running in the woods and hiding behind a rock for 10 minutes till I heard him walk by. Thinking I was alone I left the rock to get back on the trail leading to my house, when I noticed from the corner of my eye that the same guy was following me.

Trying to remember the self protection moves I learned from my papa, I slowed down to a mild trot or jog whatever and pretended to be going through my iPhone looking for a station on Pandora.

He slowed down and came up behind me. He came up slowly trying to see what I was doing and just as I reached the corner to the edge of the trail  I took a deep breath and started running as fast as I could.

You really didn't think that I would fight did you? I mean I can fight but I really don't want to break a nail ( I so could not laughing when I thought of that I mean really who is that stupid lol).

I made it into my house and shut and bolted NY door close with a proud smile on my face. I looked at the clock to see that I had just made it for my shark marathon on SYFY and just enough time for me to make lunch for my baby Felix (my cat) thanking god that the guy didn't follow me .

I mean who in there right mind would stop someone from watching shark week am I right. I go to the cupboard and gave Felix and so fancy feast (Idk why he sleeps there and I don't care as long as he don't eat my Cheese its then we good.

 When I see a shadow in front of me and hear loud breathy sounds, I look up from my book to this adoins looking right back at me (seriously like Greek god meets teen wolf and the originals WOW) with a scowl on his handsome features.

He walks up close to I mean so close that I'm against the lookers and there is no space between us. Why did you run from me mate.

You know when you get so focused on something and don't hear what is being said yeah well I was focused on his eyes so much that I didn't hear him say the word "MATE". "mate" he said while leaning down some to see my eyes.

It took me a minute to register what he said but you can bet your ass as soon as I did I ran as fast as my legs could take me till I reached the woods and kept going till I found a very large and wide tree.