ALL OF CORRELLA ACADEMY!

CORRELLA ACADAMY

Ok I know that this is usually not the best type of beging but oh well get over it. I dedicate this storyish book thing to the girls at my lunch table. Rachel palmer, Sammy bonnet, Gillian Paxton, Brooke pennant-jones, Lauran applequist, and the person I based the main character on Alise vanzetta. Anyway on to the story.

CHAPTER 1 ANNE

Hello there my name is Anne. At my old school I was ignored a lot but now that im at a new school maybe things will get better. I love music but of course no one ever cares to listen to me. I have what’s called '' the gift of music.'' As in i can play any instrument perfectly. Right now im in America but i came from Brittan. This is also where my dad is and my mom well she passed away when i was 2 so I don’t really remember her. My dad called me the other day and recommended that i go to this academy called '' corella academy for the musical arts.'' So of course i decided to go, and now here i am. My first day and already super nervous.

I don’t know anyone and i don’t really do a good job of talking to people. As i walked into my classroom everyone ignored me. (As usual) So i just found a seat and sat there. As soon as class was over i decided to go exploring around the school. I came across many rooms that people where in and i just walked pass on to the next room. Then i came across a white door. I knocked since the door was shut but no one answered. So i went in. AS i walked in there was nothing there but a huge white grand piano. It was beautiful. Since no one was around i decided to play a little bit of my favorite song. As i started playing i always look back at who my life has been and realized I would never be myself without music. All i am is music. And it is also something no one can ever take away. When i finished playing i heard clapping i stood up alarmed.

 As i turn around i saw a teacher that i have never seen before. She said '' so you like music huh." Yeah.'' i replied back hoping she wasn’t going to get me trouble. '' You’re really good, wasn’t that a high level piece and you just played it perfectly without any sheet music.'' She said. ''No im not that good.'' I said kind of shocked. ''Come now that’s not true now what is your name is'' she asked. '' Anne.'' i replied. ''Well Anne I am Mrs. Forte, and i would like to offer you a preposition''. She said. ''What kind of preposition.'' I asked. ''How would you like to be my apprentice.'' she asked. ''What, me are you sure, i don’t know. i said. ''I am a level 35 pianist and i also have a gift of music, just like you''. She said. '' Wow that’s amazing, well then i guess i will take you up on your offer. I said running head first into something new.

CHAPTER 2 LUKE

'' Uggh today was so boring''. I said. '' You’re one to talk you were asleep the whole time.'' said anomonys. '' Yeah well i gota go bye.'' I said and left. So right now im walking around the academy bored out of my mind. Just looking for something to do. What’s that noise? A piano. Someone’s playing a piano, but whom? Well that’s weird that sound is coming from Mrs. Forte’s room. Impossible unless she is playing the piano which she never is. Or maybe it’s not her. As i peeked through the crack in the door i couldn’t believe what i saw. She had finally found an apprentice. She turned down everyone else so who did she chose out of all of us. HUH it’s the new girls umm, Abby. No that’s not it. Hmm axel, Kathy, Amy, Anne...  ANNE that’s it, that’s it, but why her. As i peeked through again i saw Anne about to play the piano. As she started playing i found out why she was chosen.

She played amazingly. I mean who knew that the girl who never speaks or is ever even noticed can play the piano so well. It’s unbelievable. So every day after that i would go by the room and either peek through the window or the door and just sit there and listen. Anne's playing was so soothing. Then one day I was walking up the stairs when i didn’t see Anne speeding around the corner to go down the stairs and she accidently rammed me down the stairs. ''Ow.'' I said. '' O my gosh are you okay im so sorry.'' she said. '' It’s okay it’s my fault for standing in the way.'' i said but as soon as i tried to stand up i ended up just falling right back down again. '' Ow my ankle.'' i said in pain. '' Oh no i hurt you im so sorry i was going to class not looking where i was going and crashed into you.'' she said. '' Let me help you get to the nurses office.'' she said. ‘‘Ok i replied back because i needed help.  '' so you’re new here huh, where did you move here from?'' I asked wondering what she would say next. '' Yeah i moved here from a city not that far away.'' she said. ‘‘Oh why did you move did your parents get a new job?'' I asked. '' No i don’t have a mom and my dad lives in Brittan.'' she said.'' ‘‘Oh im sorry i asked, so do you live with relatives or with a host family?'' i asked wondering how she grew up without a mom. '' No i live alone just me myself and i.'' she said. '' Aren’t you lonely with just yourself?''. I asked being cautious.