Chp 1: That's It Right?

Chapter 1: That's It Right?

__________________________

Ally's POV:

I remember that summer. Clear as day. The way we both shared a thing for music. How it was all innocent. We were two partners, friends even, that wrote and performed music. That was all.

But then I had to go an blow it.

You know, sometimes, chemistry is a beautiful thing. It's happy and just the most amazing feeling. Being on a love high....you don't even pay attention to the ground. You're too far up on the ceiling.

And the funny thing is, I know I shouldn't feel like this. I mean we're music partners. And I'm not even sure that these feelings are real yet. As if I try to connect with them...they'll disappear into thin air. And some part of me doesn't want that.

Austin.

His name, and him is so, just, perfect. His California beach blonde hair, bright blue eyes like the ocean and amazing dance moves, charm, and style.

Is it possible to cram such perfectness into one person? That should be a crime because its unfair to all the girls that take a single look, or have a single conversation with him, and then fall for him.

Only Austin and I were supposed to meet today. We were supposed to be writing a song for a party that Shiny Money is throwing.

I was getting ready in the upstairs employee bathroom of Sonic Boom, (I didn't have time to at my house this morning). The music store that my dad owns, along with my evil step mother, Meredith.

I turned on the curler, and began working in the tiny ringlets that look so pretty in my hair. I had a bit of trouble in the back, but other than that, it looked pretty good. I then began on my makeup. I started with liquid concealer after washing my face. I then applied some hazel eyeliner, I did this lightly because too much irritates my eyes. I then added hazel mascara too compliment the eyeliner. I then applied some Forever 21 cherry blossom gloss. I was going for a natrual look. I then put on a white v neck t-shirt. I threw a navy blazer over it. I then slipped into some red jeans, and laced on navy wedges. I then Added my 'Ally' gold chain. I always keep that with me.

After I did a once over, and I was happy with the way I looked, I went downstairs to get some extra snacks and drinks for our meeting.

I then heard the knock at the door, I saw him. And there was only one thought going threw my head.

I might have feelings for Austin Moon.

__________________________

Notes/AN:

h̫e̫y̫ c̫: s̫o̫, u̫s̫u̫a̫l̫l̫y̫ i̫ h̫a̫t̫e̫ d̫o̫i̫n̫g̫ s̫h̫o̫r̫t̫ c̫h̫a̫p̫t̫e̫r̫s̫. b̫u̫t̫ i̫ h̫a̫v̫e̫ t̫o̫ s̫e̫e̫ h̫o̫w̫ y̫o̫u̫ g̫u̫y̫s̫ l̫i̫k̫e̫ t̫h̫e̫ m̫a̫t̫e̫r̫i̫a̫l̫.

a̫n̫d̫ i̫ w̫o̫u̫l̫d̫ r̫e̫a̫l̫l̫l̫y̫y̫y̫y̫ a̫p̫r̫r̫e̫c̫i̫a̫t̫e̫ i̫ y̫o̫u̫ v̫o̫t̫e̫d̫ c̫o̫m̫m̫e̫n̫t̫e̫d̫ o̫r̫ f̫o̫l̫l̫o̫w̫e̫d̫. b̫e̫c̫a̫u̫s̫e̫ y̫a̫ k̫n̫o̫w̫. t̫h̫a̫t̫ w̫o̫u̫l̫d̫ m̫a̫k̫e̫ m̫y̫ d̫a̫y̫.

b̫u̫t̫ t̫h̫e̫r̫e̫ i̫s̫ g̫o̫i̫n̫g̫ to̫ b̫e̫ a̫l̫o̫t̫ o̫f̫ d̫r̫a̫m̫a̫. ;')

a̫n̫d̫ t̫h̫e̫ n̫e̫x̫t̫ c̫h̫a̫p̫t̫e̫r̫ w̫i̫l̫l̫ b̫e̫ i̫n̫ a̫u̫s̫t̫i̫n̫ 's p̫o̫i̫n̫t̫ o̫f̫ v̫i̫e̫w̫. b̫t̫w̫ t̫h̫a̫t̫s̫ w̫h̫a̫t̫ p̫o̫v̫ m̫e̫a̫n̫s̫. t̫r̫o̫l̫o̫l̫o̫l̫. a̫n̫y̫w̫a̫y̫s̫...y̫a̫.

g̫e̫t̫ t̫o̫ i̫t̫ m̫y̫ b̫a̫b̫y̫y̫s̫s̫.

t̫h̫a̫n̫k̫s̫s̫. :)

~m̫a̫y̫a̫❤