1

It was noon and my sister Olivia and I were at the LA airport waiting for a cab.

"C'mon there's a cab here for us!" Olivia called towards me.

I hobbled towards the cab carrying all my luggage with enough clothes to last me the summer. Olivia who was 19, had begged our parents to let us spend the summer in LA before she had to return to university in September. She insisted that we go look for Ethan Dolan - her obsession - as soon as we arrived in the apartment.

"Ugh c'mon Olivia you are two years older than him do you really think you have a chance? I mean first you do have to find him." I complained to her.

"Please if anyone can find him it's me, plus we just have to look for twins because he's always with Grayson."

"Who said I was coming with you? You can go yourself," I sneered at her.

"Fine. suit yourself," Olivia mumbled under her breath as she slammed the door behind her.

With Olivia gone I thought I would go down to the lobby and get some ice. As I walked towards the elevator I realized that it probably wasn't the best idea sending my sister out into LA by herself but there was nothing I could do about it now. Oh well.

Finally the elevator reached the ground floor and I stepped out. I saw a tall, fit, dark haired boy talking to someone at the counter but kept walking towards the ice machine. As he turned around I saw that it was none other than Ethan Dolan himself.