Chapter One { Toxic Coloured Drinks }

Beginne am Anfang

"Take one, ya sourpuss, we won't let you leave until you've atleast gotten off with someone." Niall demanded, throwing his body heavily back onto the small leather sofa, squished next to Zayn's body.

Zayn groaned and ignored him, leaning back on the leather sofa, completely aware of the awful smell that arose from it. A fumbling hand grabbed his tie and yanked him back forward, causing Zayn to choke and cough.

"Niall! This is Hugo Boss!" Zayn hissed, quickly hitting out at the drunken idiot beside him, who almost choked him.

Niall simply laughed, placing his hand on Zayn's shoulder before lifting one of the colourful shots to his lips. Zayn kept his lips pressed together tightly, his chocolate brown eyes scowling into Niall's own sky blue crystals.

"One drink. They taste good." Niall spoke, still pressing the small glass into Zayn's closed lips. Zayn pushed his arm away.

"I've drank before, Niall, but I'm not drinking now." Zayn replied once again, and Niall rolled his eyes once again.

"Is it because you don't trust yourself with all these hot, practically naked, well hung,"

"Niall!" Zayn quickly cut in, as his cheeks started to flame up with a rosy red colour from his friend's foul mouth.

His brown eyes looked around the strip club, and as his brown eyes clicked onto all of the oiled up men that were walking around in all sorts of tiny, poor excuses of material around their crotches. There was even a guy on the stage in a builder's hat. That was exactly the reason why Zayn was refusing to drink.

"You have one, and I'll look after you, I'm not drinking anymore after this, bro." Niall told him, even though the Irish man knew that he wouldn't leave until he had another two pints atleast. Zayn looked over him with serious eyes, to see if what Niall meant was true. He was starting to think that maybe if he had one or two drinks, Niall would get off his back; especially if he wasn't going to drink anymore.

"One!" Niall pestered, pushing the small glass to Zayn's lips again like some sort of small child.

Zayn let out a ragged sigh and took the shot glass in one of his hands, letting the other slip his blackberry into the inside pocket of his expensive suit, before he shot the blue liquid into his mouth quickly. He could feel it simmering as it fell down his throat, and couldn't help but wince.

"Jeez, what is this?" Zayn asked quickly, his brow a straight frown as he tried to get over the aftershock of the liquid he'd just downed.

He clinked the now empty glass onto the table before looking up at Niall, who was smiling widely.

"I asked for something to loosen someone up, the bartender told me this was practically a lap dance in a glass." Niall smiled widely, before he pushed another to Zayn, before offering his own out to cheers to him.

Zayn rolled his eyes, promising himself it would be the last one, before he picked it up and clinked the glasses together, before the liquid in the two glasses vanished, now melting down the boy's throats, and preparing to control their minds.

"I can't handle another," Zayn started, as the back of his throat started to feel like it was burning, but Niall pushed another into his hands anyway.

His concentration on his throat caused Zayn to not realise that he was about to accidentally take another shot. He just thought it was a glass of water; water in a shot glass. He took the shot before he realised, and almost threw the glass at Niall.

"God damn!" Zayn winced, his eyes almost watering. How did people drink this stuff? It was truly the most awful thing he'd ever drank in his whole life, but, even though it was the worst, it was the first drink to get him this drunk, this quick.