Chapter 2

Erin, Nadia, and Kim, were in the bridal store trying on dresses. Erin stood in front of the mirrow with a beautiful white dress. Nadia came up behind her and hugged her. 

"Erin! You look so beautiful!" Nadia says. 

Erin turned around.

"I can't believe I'm getting married." Erin said.

"Well you better believe it. One more week before you become Mrs. Lindsay-Severide!" Kim says happily as she wrapped her arm around Erin's arm. 

"One more week." Erin whispered with a smile. 

:/:/:/:/:/:/:

"One more week." Kelly said with a terrified look as he pace back and forth. 

Casey and Shay were sitting on the couch watching Kelly. 

"Kelly, what are you scared for?" Shay ask. 

"What if Erin leaves me at the alter? What if Hank doesn't want me marrying Erin? What if someone interrupts the ceremony and declares there love for Erin?" Kelly rushed still pacing back and forth. 

"First, we're going to need a lot more liquor if we're dealing with low self esteem. Two, Erin is madly in love with you. She would never do that to you. Anyway Hank has deep respect for you. Especially when you risked your life to save him for Erin." Casey said. 

"Casey's right, Kelly. Stop worrying this is meant to be. I promise you. Now let's go out tonight! We're having a pre bachelor party." Shay says. 

"A pre bachelor party?" Kelly ask. 

"We're doing a practice run of your bachelor party. But tonight it will only be the three of us. C'mon guys. Kelly you call Erin. Casey you call Jasmine(Casey's new girlfriend), and I'll call Gabby." Shay says. 

"I don't know, Shay." Casey says. 

"Guys. It's not a real bachelor party, so therefore, we can't get in that much trouble." Shay says. 

"I'm in. I need to relax." Kelly said. 

"I guess I'm in also." Casey said. 

:/:/:/:/:/:

Erin, Justin, Hank, and David, we're all walking in the park. Justin was pushing David's stroller. 

"Erin, am I gonna be a Uncle anytime soon?" Justin ask. 

Erin let out a laugh. 

"Buddy, I haven't even got married yet! Let's wait on the kids, please." Erin said with a smile. 

"Yes, please. Erin has to at least get past the honeymoon stage before having kids." Hank says. 

They started laughing, but were interrupted when Erin's phone started ringing. Erin answered. 

"Hey, Kelly." Erin said. 

"Hey, babe. So Casey, Shay, and I, are gonna go out. We'll be back home like midnight or later." Kelly said. 

"Okay. I see when you get home. Love you." Erin says. 

"Love you, too. Bye." Kelly said before hanging up. 

Erin hanged the phone and Justin and David were clapping. 

"Uncle Kelly and Aunty Erin, sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G." Justin said laughing as he clapped. 

"See and I thought Kelly wasn't grownup." Erin said. 

:/:/:/:/:/:

Gabby was working at Molly's when her cellphone started ringing. Gabby looked at her phone and saw it was Shay. 

"Can you take over for a second Otis?" Gabby ask. 

"No problem, Dawsom." Otis said. 

Gabby went outside and picked up. 

"Hey, sweetheart." Gabby answered. 

"Hey, baby. I wanted to tell you that Casey, Kelly and I are going out. I might not be home until midnight." Shay said over the phone.

"Ok that's fine. After my shift at Molly's, I can just relax at home." Gabby says. 

"Don't have to much without me, Gabby." Shay warned jokingly. 

"And you don't be a hero!" Gabby jokingly warns back. 

"Alright. Love ya." Shay said. 

"Love you, too baby. Bye." Gabby said back before she hung up the phone. 

Gabby walked in the bar and went behind the counter.

:/:/:/:/:/:

As Casey was sitting on the couch he called Jasmine. 

"Hi Matt." Jasmine answered 

"Hey Jazz. I'm probably going to be late coming to your house tonight." Casey said. 

"Why?" Jasmine ask. 

"I'm going out tonight. I'll be back at mid night." Casey said. 

"Okay. See ya tonight." Jasmine said. 

"Ok, bye." Casey said before hanging the phone. 

:/:/:/:/:/:

Casey, Kelly, and Shay, all piled up in a taxi. 

"First we get food. Then we go to..." Shay says. 

"STRIP CLUB!!!" They yell excitingly.