Two.

"Brendon, Mikey!" Ryan's voice shouted after me and my roommate. We turned.
"Yeah?" Mikey asked. Ryan was looking at me, nervously playing with his fingers. I'd been noticing his little nervous tics, everything about him, the small details that you'd normally miss. I needed to know everything about this boy.
"Do you guys wanna come hang out in my and Kellin's room later? Some other guys are coming too," he asked.
"Sure!" I said cheerfully before Mikey could make some remark about socializing with other people. Ryan's face lit up.
"Okay, great!! Everyone's coming right after class finishes, so come then!" He exclaimed, then hurried off towards the direction of his last class of the day. Mikey and I walked to our separate classes, saying we'd meet up at our room before we went to Ryan and Kellin's. I couldn't focus all class, just counted down the minutes till I got out. When I got back to my and Mikey's room, he was already there with his boyfriend, Pete. I didn't say anything, I wasn't surprised. When we got to Ryan's room, I was nervous as hell, I didn't know why, well, I mean, I did, but Ryan seemed to like me, so I shouldn't have been. Kellin greeted us at the door, Vic hugging his waist. They were one of those inseparable couples, those two. I wanted something like that. We walked in, finding a lot of people here. I guessed Ryan had gotten pretty popular, it was basically a party, except without girls, since we didn't need them, hardly anybody at school was straight. An all boys school full of gay guys. It was awesome.
Gerard found us first, coming over and slinging an arm over my and Mikey's shoulders.
"Well if it isn't my little brothers," he laughed.
"Hi Gerard," Mikey sighed, seeming almost bored.
"Hey, Gerard. I didn't expect to see you here," I said. Ryan must've been really popular.
"I'm a friend of Ryan's. I've heard a lot about you, you know." Gerard winked. I felt my cheeks getting hot. Ryan was talking about me?
"Geeee," A voice whined. "Come back here."
"Well, gotta go," Gerard turned back to his boyfriend.
Mikey and Pete had disappeared while I was talking to him, and now I was alone. Great.
"Brendon! Hey man, I've been looking for you," Ryan came up behind me.
"Oh, hi." I smiled. "Have you seen Mikey and Pete anywhere? They disappeared while I was talking to Gerard."
"Sorry, I haven't. You know Gerard?" He asked.
"Yeah, we're practically family, he's Mikey's older brother." I told him.
"Wait really?! I knew he had a younger brother but I didn't realize it was Mikey,"
"Yep, it's Mikey." I laughed. We talked for a bit, and then he said quietly,
"Hey can I ask you something?"
"Yeah, sure,"
Ryan grabbed my wrist, pulling us deeper into the room, past a corner where Frank and Gerard were standing, lips locked. I was overly aware of his hand on my wrist, the way he glanced nervously over his shoulder when we came to a stop by his bathroom.
"Is... is everyone at this school gay?" He whispered. I laughed.
"Yeah, just about everyone,"
"Okay, good, because I am." He looked relieved. I grinned. Good to know.
"Well you're in luck, there are still a lot of single guys around here," I said, I wondered if there was any chance...
Ryan grinned.
"Good."