The hospital

Right before my eyes, i saw my mum sitting on the floor crying, coughing up blood. I quickly called 911 and told them to be as quick as they could. I ran to get some tissue and then sprinted back to my mum and gave it to her. She wiped her mouth and i helped her get up to sit on the sofa. Before i knew it, the paramedics were at my house. They knocked on the door and i ran up to answer it. I showed them where mum was and they put her onto a bed that they carried back up the stairs and put her in the ambulance.
'Get someone to bring you to the hospital.' One of the people said to me😔
The first person that came into my head was Jacobs mum so i quickly called Jacob on the phone:
Beep*
Beep*
Beep*
Jacobbbb awnserrr
Beep*
Jacob:  hi molly are you ok
Me: yeah.. Well.. No. Get your mum to drive you here now be as quick as you can. Its an emergency!
Jacob: ok tell me what happened when i get there.
Me: ok and be really quick.
I waited at the window until i saw Jacobs mums car pull up outside my house. I ran and opened the door and got in the car.
'Take me to the hospital quickly. I was walking down to the basement  and then i saw my mum sitting on the floor being sick out blood and crying so i called an ambulance and they told me to get someone else to take me to the hospital.' I said, panicking.   Jacobs mum drove as fast as she could until we got to the hospital. We all got out the car and ran into the a&e  and asked the lady at the desk where my mum was. She said that she was in a room but nobody was allowed in there except the nurses. We went to wait in the waiting area. Jacobs mum told us that she had togo back to work so she left us in the hospital for a few hours.  
Me and Jacob were sitting next to each other, and we were just sitting there in silence.
'I need a drink,' he said, 'want one?'
'Sure' i said to him while he was walking towards the vending machine. As he came to sit down, i felt a tear in my eye.  Jacob saw me wipe my eye and put his arm around me.💗
Whenever Jacob hugs me or puts his arm on my shoulder, i feel a spark. 
A romantic spark. It happened when he put his arm round me💕  
I put my head on his shoulder and he started playing with my hair.
'You ok?' He asked.
I said i was fine, and then a nurse came over to us.👀

Hi guys! Hope u like this chapter!💕 i realised that ive had 101 reads😱💗 i know it might not be alot to you but it is to me☺️ ill post the next chapter tomorrow😁💗