Chapter 7 : Ice cream shop

Start from the beginning

" Sure , let's go. Throw a song at me." I smirked.

" Octahate."

" Lost in the cracks of the landslide. You saw me slipping on my blind side .

I'm feeling lost , feeling tongue tied and I'm frozen in your headlights frozen. "

" Not bad , but can you beat this. Aren't you something to admire .

Cause your shine is something like a mirror and I can't help but notice you in this heart of mine."

" I'm all about that bass . About that bass. No treble. I'm-"

" WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE. DON'T YOU KNOW IM PURE MAN TO. " Sung approaching me on the stage.

" Every girl is capable of murder . If you hurt her-"

"I DON'T F*CK WITH YOU . YOU LITTLE STUPID STUPID. I DON'T F*CK WITH YOU." He sung getting in my face. I pushed him out of my face and walked out the auditorium.

Travis's p.o.v

" Do they always do that? " I asked Miss scarlet.

" No, that's how she deals with her anger now."

" What do you mean?"

Flashback

Abby's p.o.v

I fix my red dress and smooth my hair.

" Wow your cute." I turned and a guy in a turquoise suit lined with black.

"Thanks ."

" Can I get some digits?"

" What?"

" Can I have your number?"

" No , your the competition . Do you not know where we are right now ?"

" Your some one I would hate to pass up the chance to know."

" Words like that is why people are manipulative. Trying to get in my head. not going to work."

" Jake , its our time for us to-" She stopped and sent me a look and hooked arms with him.

"Who is this?" she snarled at me .

" Just leaving ." I scoffed. I turned on my heel and started walking off.

" You better , trying to get my boyfriend. I hate girls like you."  I walked off the stage after we performed and saw Jake the jerk smile at me.

I took one look at him and black out .  The last thing I remembered is my fist connecting with his face.

End of flashback

" He provoked her even though he knew what his girlfriend would have said ."

" That guy was asking for it. She's been gone long time . Shouldn't we check on her?"

" Naw, she'll be fine. Let's practice to see what songs go with your voice. "

"OK."

1 hour later

Abby's p.o.v

It's funny how they thought I really left. I was angry but I got a snickers and sneaked back in.  Travis has a great voice , but who he'll get matched up after me I have no clue. Unless he takes Ryan's spot as the male lead. That will stir tension in our friendship circle.

" OK , Travis work on a song with Ryan and bring it in on Friday. You guys are dismissed. Go find Abby."  They came up the aisle and I ducked. I crawled over to the edge and waited for the right moment.

Ryan screamed and I took a photo of his face. I clenched my sides in laughter when he glared at me.

" Oh my gosh, this is gonna be my screen saver. " I laughed.

" Delete it or else." He growled.

" Nope , I think I'll blow it up and put it in a frame. "

" Abby , I'm gonna kill you."  He chased me until we were in the parking lot with Travis trailing.  I turned to him with my Biggest puppy eyes.

" What do you want? "

" What do you mean?"

" You want something every time you do that ."

" No I don't." I replied in my sweetest voice.

" Fine you can keep the picture." He sighed.

" Yay . " I screamed jumping in his arms.

" Yeah , yeah you love me . Now lets go home and start working on that routine for Friday . "

" Lets do this ! We're going to win." I yelled getting in the car.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for not updating. I have a lot of school work and sports that I have to juggle .

All my classes are paces ( books) and I'm in this program named A.C.E its the school of tomorrow.

I have to do 12 books a year to get a credit in all my subjects. I have four subjects that are not taught to me.

My English pace is taught so that doesn't count.

So that's  12 x 4 = 48 books in one year

48 x 4 = 192 books I have to finish by senior year.

That's not including My P.E credit which i get playing sports for two years and my performing arts  with drama .

So guys bear with me because even though on the JV squad of volleyball I'm so tired after practice  every day except Wednesday during the week.

My coach makes us Practice even though we don't play games that much .

So if you see me update late then that's the reason .

So far I have  2 books done in every subject. We have to complete a book by 2-3 weeks  and some times they have like over fifty pages , doing like 5 pages a day.