No Escape

I wrote this a long time ago. I thought to upload this now . I hope you like it . It very violent and has romance but if you do n ot like it please no hate remarks. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This was not supposed to happen, it was not the plan. I did not think this would ever happen, this took me by surprise. My past was not supposed to find me. Why can it not leave me alone? It seems I cannot hide forever.

“We are together now my sweet and no one will keep me away from you now.”  ‘The Monster’ hissed. I whimpered as he touched me. I felt pressure on my mouth that is when I screamed. I bolted up on my bed as sweat beaded down my fore head as I gasped and wheezed. “You are not there anymore Kathryn your safe he will not find you” I try to convince myself.  As I try to calm myself and take some deep breathes they door flies open revealing two male silhouettes.

“Are you okay, what happened?’  Jon asked. Jon, a tall father figure who had grey eyes and short spiked brown hair in his forties, was the police officer that saved me from that terrible massacre and from that deluded man who I say dare not call him brother anymore because in my eyes he is a monster who destroyed my life. Jon took me away far so my brother would not find me since he fled the scene when police came.  At the time I lived in Leeds but it seem only yesterday I was still there even though it was six years has past and now I’m at Cambridge in a quaint house with two people who will protect me with their lives Jon and Carter. I stare into Carter eyes as I am brought back to the present. “Carter why are you in my personal bubble.” I exasperated. He Chuckled and replied “ Well I called your name about seven times and you look like you were deep in thought  so I thought  your soul had gone.” 

“You are talking utter load of stupidity, Carter you know I do not like you to close to me because I do not want you to get the wrong impression” I shouted.

Carter about two years ago when I turned sixteen and he was twenty he confessed his love for me but I could not return his feelings because of what had happened to me. After then he vowed to help me with my trauma and protect me. He works in MI5 trying to find my brother so I would not have to live in fear.  He was like the brother I wished to have so took up the roll as the protective brother since that is what I needed  so he accepted that that role.

“I am sorry Kit Kat but you know I got the point two years ago you do not have to go to extreme lengths. I understand you more than anyone please do not block me out. I cannot help you if you close yourself up you know I am here for you and I will be anyone you want me to be and you ask  me to be a brother so I am being that what more do you want from me.” He bellowed in frustration.  Kit Kat was his nickname for me because of my obsession of Kit Kats plus it was similar to my name so it stuck. I stared at his blue watery eyes as he stared at me with disbelief. I slowly reached for his messy brownish gold locks and patted him in comfort. “I am sorry I did know I was frustrating you but you know why I close up to everyone the incident still affects me.” I whispered. He pulled me into an embrace and let my head buried into his chest as my eyes leaked. Carter said soothing words to me as I went into a deep slumber.