chapter 10 : Together agian <3

I walked to my favorite meadow and sat down. All of the lies that Alex gave to me stabbed me in the heart. Even though i hate him, i cant stop wanting to be in his arms and kiss him. I didn't mean what i said and the hole in my heart gotten bigger. I love him so much and yet he hurt me knowing how i felt i wonder with tears in my eyes if he felt the same way.

~alex's p.o.v~ 

I didnt eat or sleep. I thought that my angel loved me and when i faked the coma it was a test. I didnt mean to hurt her. I just wanted to see if she loved me like i loved her. The look in her eyes when she yelled at me broke my heart. I hate to see her cry and i hate it more because i did that too her. Why didnt i stop her and explain to myself better yet why did i fake my coma. I'm an idiot. She will never forgive me. I still want her in my arms. I look up to the sky and wonder if she felt the same way. I got up and walked to The meadow that's close to the packs house and saw My angel there crying.

~angel's P.o.V~

I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw....Alex. I looked at him with a pained expression " what do you want?" I tried my best not to cry. Alex runs to me and gets on one knee " Angel I love you. I really do. I'm sorry for all of the pain i caused you and all of the tears. I thought u didn't love me so you left. But when i saw you I knew that you still loved me deeply with all of your heart. *sigh* what i am trying to day is Will you Angel Elisabeth Waters marry me?"

I slapped him and then kissed him "the slap is for you hurting me and the kiss is for the question" Alex smiles widely " so its a yes?" I jumped up and down and screamed "yes! "YES! YES!" Alex picks me up in his arms and kissed me with soo much passion and love. I knew that i will always love Alex Black forever.

~at home~

Rose glares at Alex " if you ever hurt her again.. i will make sure that you never be able to have puppies! Do you understand that?!?" Alex nods " I will never hurt my princess again" He kisses me and i kissed him back " I love you my pretty blonde emo princess" I smiled " as I love you Sexy Jerk-face Alpha" Alex fakes hurt "ouch" I playfully punched his arms " Shut up (giggle) " Alex tickles me and i laugh " alex (giggle) stop" Alex stops and stares at me with Awe "how could i have met an Angel like you" I Shake my head " I don't know but im glad you did" He kisses me and hugs me " me 2"