Chapter one. "just another day"

~*~*~*~A/N~*~*~*~ HI!! So, this is my first ever fan fiction and I just hope you guys like it. I know It may seem to drag on in the beginning and it might not make sense at first, but the first chapter in just to give you guys some insight and to prepare you for when the real action begins, and the drama that awaits just ahead, so bear with me!! I promise that it gets more exciting as the story goes on! Also, feedback is appreciated!!! don't be afraid to tell me what you think, as long as your not being mean about it, and please tell me if you want more!! Cause I could always use a boost of inspiration and encouragement!! Anyways, imma stop rambling now. Enjoy the story!  

*Alarm clock beeping*. I was suddenly brought back to reality from a dream, that as soon as I opened my eyes, was lost to my subconscious. Grunting, I rolled onto my side and knocked the alarm clock off of the nightstand, which sent it flying across the room. Normally, I wouldn't have been so pissed off, but I already knew that today was gonna be a big ball of wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey crap. I sat up slowly from my pillow, and rubbed last nights sleep from my eyes.

"Welp". I said, popping the "p". "I'm so not looking forward to today.." I muttered to myself, while throwing my legs to the side of the bed, now just sitting on the edge.

I looked to my night stand where my TARDIS bracelet was resting, and slipped it onto my left wrist, admiring the small details of it, such as the words "Police Public Call Box", and the slight dark blue tint, with white, painted windows, and noticed that a few of the tiny, white squares were darker than others.

I stood up from my bed, walked over to the light switch, and braced myself before flicking it on. I slowly opened my eyes to see my room now illuminated with light. I looked around my room, my eyes looking from my Van Gogh exploding tardis poster, to my inspirational music guitar poster, then finally to my "day of the doctor" 50th anniversary poster. I sighed, and turned to open my bedroom door, when right before I was about to turn the handle, someone started knocking. I opened it to find my twin sister smiling a devious smile, leaning on the door frame.

"ugh, can I help you?" I said.

Knowing me as a grumpy morning person, she didn't take any offense to my disdain of her presence.

"yes, I believe you can." She said smirking, walking past me and into my room.

"Yes, please Lauran, come in." I said sarcastically to the door. I closed the door and turned to Lauran, not really caring that she was in my room anymore, i didn't protest as she took a seat on the edge of my bed.

"sooo, guess what!" she said, still smiling.

"what?"I said, growing impatient.

"so you know that fundraiser thing going on today that you had to volunteer for?"

"ugh, don't remind me.." I replied.

Today i'm suppose to be a volunteer to survey people and walk around our small town's annual fair to ask people questions like, "how do you think we did this year setting up the fair?" and. "what do YOU think we should add to next years fair?" All while keeping a fake smile plastered on my face, and walking around in the hot sun for hours.

"well, guess which fair got canceled this morning due to heavy rain forecasts?" She said as her smile grew wider.

"you're kidding?" I said, as my mood went from grumpy to relieved in two seconds. And now, I was smiling with her.

"you thinkin what i'm thinkin?" she said.

"oh yeah, i believe we're thinkin the same thoughts alright." I said as my smile grew from ear to ear.

"DOCTOR WHO BINGE WATCH MARATHON!" We both yelled in unison. With the two of us laughing, I opened the door and Lauran followed. We walked down stairs and into the kitchen. Lauran goes to pull out a packet of popcorn from the food cabinet and throw it into the microwave, while I grab two blue glass mugs, and start pouring the jug of Arizona Green Tea to a satisfying fill point for the both of us.

We were about ready to go back up stairs and into the attic to our 90's box t.v., and our playstation3, which was the home of the one thing in which we find refuge. Netflix. When our mother came walking in, but soon exiting, saying, "i'm going to work and won't be home until late, dinner's in the fridge, love you."

"Love you too." We said together as she walked out the front door.

hm. i'm a little surprised that she's leaving for work at 11:30am, considering that she usually leaves at 11:00am. I thought to myself. I look to Lauran and say,

"No Fair, Doctor Who marathon, AND we get the house to ourselves? Today is turning out to be a pretty good day."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n, hi, so im Lindsey, and im just writing this for fun, im not gonna post things like, "oh! i want to see so and so votes then ill post the next chapter!" no, haha, i just want you guys to enjoy this and i really hope you do cause i would greatly appreciate some feed back, just to tell me what you think and maybe some ideas for future chapters, ill post the next chapter in like two days. anyways, ill try not to write to many Authors notes. and if your reading this, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read my first fanfiction!