•Interview•

We exited Michael's car and walked into an unfamiliar building.
Rowan and i looked around the lobby of the place before some lady directed us to a big room with four seats and a small table with four glasses of water, it also had a camera and lights. Corey sat in the chair to the far left, Peyton sat next to him , i sat next to Peyton and then Rowan occupied the last seat.
Then our interviewer walked in, Michael exited and closed the door behind him.

"And we're rolling." the camera guy said.

The interviewer sat in her seat and the spoke.
"So today, we're here with the stars of one of Disney's hit TV shows, Girl meets world!" She began.

"My name is Beth Maturo, and we are here with Rowan Blanchard, Sabrina Carpenter, Peyton Meyer and Corey Fogelmanis!"

We waved at the camera, and i crossed my legs quickly.

"So today we are gonna play a game, I'm going to give each of you a white board and a marker and I'm gonna ask you questions like, who is most likely to blank, and write down a name okay?" She asked us.

"Alright!" We all said in unison.
"Who is most likely to fall and break their arm?" She asked.
I laughed and wrote down Corey. We all turned our boards around and Corey his his head behind his board. We laughed at him.
"I remember when he tried to climb that railing and he fell, his scream was hilarious!" Rowan exclaimed.

" that was hilarious!" Peyton chimed in.
I stayed quiet, I'm still hurt.

After an abundance of questions we began the second part of the interview.

"Sabrina, you have been awfully quiet." The interviewer commented.
I ran my hand through my hair and just simply said
"sorry, i just uh have a lot going on."
I looked up at the interviewer and shot her an apologetic smile.
"Oooo, getting ready for a date with Bradley Steven Perry?" The interviewer asked.
" um actually, we just broke up like an hour ago..." I said.
"Oh, I'm so sorry." She said.
"Don't be, he was cheating with G Hannelius for... Five months." I said, pursing my lips.
Rowan turned to me shocked.
"No way." She said.
"Way." I said.
"Well thats all the time we have for today but tune in next week, when we have the stars of descendants!"

"Thats a rap!" The camera guy said.
I got up and walked out the door with Rowan on my tail.
"Sabrina how could you not tell me?" She asked.
"Rowan, you are thirteen. Your finding your way and you don't need my problems." I said to her.
"Besides it literally just happened." I said.

"Your not sad?" She questioned.
"Why should i be? He's not sad he doesn't even care. Why should i cry if he's not worth it." I said to her as we continued to walk out the building.
   "Sabrina, are you okay?" Peyton asked.
    I turned to face him, "everything's fine because he's not worth it." I said to him.
   "As long as your okay, I'm okay." He said smiling.
   "Still, we need revenge. If he messes with you he messes with us." Corey said.
   We made it out of the building and into the car safely.
"How did you find out?" Corey asked.
I told them the whole story, how she was there, he told me, and how he openly called her babe right in front of my face.

"And to think, I actually thought he was good for you." Peyton said.

"Yeah he's soooo good for her." Rowan stated sarcastically.
"I said thought, past tense Row." He said.
"Do we really need to get revenge? By tomorrow everyone will already know about this, isn't that bad enough?" I questioned.

" its bad for you the way you told the story made it seem like he didn't care." Corey said.

I sighed, knowing that i wasn't going to convince them any time soon.

I looked out the window and one of my favorite songs was on.

Don't tell your mother
Kiss one another
Die for each other
Were cool for the summer

We were not cool for the summer.

It was summer, the very beginning of it too.
It was all nice and cool till Bradley had to go and fuck everything up.
Michael had already dropped off Rowan and Corey.

"Sabrina, I'm sorry. I feel bad, and he shouldn't have did what he did. I know you say your 'fine' but i know your not. I care about you and i want you, happy."
Peyton said.
"Thank you Peyton, you always know what to say, why can't all guys be as sweet as you?" I asked.
Peyton mumbled something that I couldn't quite hear.
I decided to leave it alone for now.

"Well, this is my stop." I said to Peyton.

"Thank you Michael." I said to him, for driving me.

"If you want you should stop by the recording studio tomorrow." I said to Peyton.

"Alright, text me the time." He said smiling at me. I closed the door and walked into my house.
"Hey sab." My older sister Sarah said to me.
"Hey Sarah." I said to her, as i took off my heels.
Sarah is the middle child, shes 18. Im the youngest, I'm 16, and Shannon is the eldest, shes 20.
I walked up to my room, it was 7:00 now.
Wow. I opened Mac Book and logged onto Tumblr.
I put in my earbuds and listened to music as well.
I scrolled through my feed to find something tagged Peybrina...
What the hell is Peybrina?

I clicked on the link and it turns out, it's Peyton and I's ship name.

Color flooded my cheeks as i exited out of it and then went on Instagram.

Instagram was bland nothing was happening at the moment.

Just Bradley posting an annoying amount of pictures with G.

"Hanging with my new and improved girl." Was the caption. I rolled my eyes. I changed my bio from the lovey shit that was there.

I posted a picture of me smiling on instagram with an indirect caption toward Bradley.

Its funny how when your cheated on you only cry for a second cause you realize how much the other person isn't worth your time.
But honestly, why can't all guys be like
@ PeytonMeyer ?

I closed Instagram and stared at a wall.
Just thinking.

I have too many things to do, to be bothered crying for someone who can throw me away so quickly.
• • • • • •
Helloo! New chapter up and ready! Hope you like it so far!
I will update at least once a week, maybe twice if i get very motivated.
THANK YOU FOR READING.

VOTE👍🏽
FOLLOW✌🏾️
COMMENT👊🏼
Bye lovelies.