1.) East Brunswick

Well readers, the time has come for this one. She's broken, she's crazy. She's impure. So let's see... Should we kill her?
     "No! Don't! I want to live, please!"
     Your pleading won't do anything, Elise. I think I know what I should do.
     "GIVE ME A CHANCE! They don't know me, what if I tell them my story!?"
     It will only make them want to kill you more...
     "Then you do it!"
     That won't help.
     "Do it! You asked them but they can't answer your question fairly!"
     Fine Elise. But it won't help.
     "Thank you! Now where do we begin?"
     Your hometown, East Brunswick, New Jersey.
"Do I start?"
No.
     Elise Mereleth was born on April 22nd, 1993. She was so curious about everything. And she liked milk with ice. Ew, right?
     "OK I'M TELLING IT NOW!"
     Suit yourself.
     "Yes, I was curious about the world. In my eyes, everything was special. Everything had a special meaning. And I loved the world. I didn't know how harsh it was. I was innocent and young.
In 2002, on my 9th birthday, I met a boy named Jared. I loved him. Like a brother dummies! He saw the world like me as well. He made me feel at ease, like I was safe. Anyways, he became my best friend. We were biking home from school one day, going about our daily routine, when the school bully Nestor Mickfullen came and started crashing into Jared's bike. One of Nestor's stupid friends Logan Dalop started crashing into me. It was about second and then Jared and I crashed into each other. Next thing I knew, we were on the ground and my ankle was in excruciating pain. Jared carried me to the hospital where they diagnosed me with a broken ankle.
     After a week, the pain stopped and was replaced with... Well pleasure. I still wasn't able to go outside and play with the other kids. So I spent my time killing bugs. Weird right? Yeah, I'm a weird one..."
     Are you crying? Sheesh, you're weak for a famous murderer.
     "Fuck you"
     If you don't wanna talk about your first victim, then I will.
     "Fine."
     Anyway, there was this girl, Harper McQuinn. She hated Elise's guts! Rumor had it it because she was jealous of her looks. But Harper spread nasty rumors about Elise that no one believed, would beat her up, and even steal her things. Something in Elise snapped when she saw Harper trash talking her to the one she loved-
     "LIKE A BROTHER!"
     ... Jared. After that she planned. She plotted. She marked a place where she would kill Harper. She knew how she'd dispose of the body. She knew how to leave no traces. She-
     "Gah! I'm getting a headache! Can we talk more tomorrow, please?!"
     5 hours tops.
     "Fine! Just ugh, get them out of here!"
     Well you heard her. Shoo.