#Chapter 14

-Tuesday-
Both of them were shouting at the. Phone madly!
The nurse got in and asked them to take the medicines, and because she asked, they took the medicines. After that, the nurse had spread an ointment on Alina's leg as it was wounded deeply.
Jerry stared at her and when she looked at him he took his eyes off her, seeing this Alina chuckled.

-in college-
-last period-

Dimple and Shanaya just couldn't wait for the last period to get over! First reason because they want to meet Jerry and Alina, second reason, they hated that period and third reason,they hated the teacher(it was the same teacher who gave Alina detention!).
Roy looked at his watch and saw that there were just 5 more minutes for the bell to ring! Seeing this he got excited and started packing his books in his back pack. The teacher noticed it!

After 5 minutes, the bell rang.

Everyone rushed to the door but the teacher stopped Roy! Because Roy stood back,Shanaya,Dimple and Rohit joined him. "You all may go!"the teacher said ,"what if we dont!"Shanaya said and folded her arms in defence,"whatever, by the way, Roy! Looks like your a very impateint boy!"the teacher said,"what makes you think that way!?"Rohit argued,"you shut up! I'm talking to him!"the teacher shouted,"excuse me! Bell has rung! We're in hurry! We need to go!"Dimple said,"you all are the worst students I've ever seen!"the teacher said rudely,"and you are the worst teacher we ever saw!"Shanaya continued, hearing this the teacher angrily pushed them and made her way out. All of them laughed and went hurriedly.

Roy drove the car to the hospital.
-in hospital-
Jerry and Alina were talking, thats when Roy,Rohit,Dimple and Shanaya got in. "How do you two feel now?"Rohit asked before anyone,"we're okay,now!"Alina said,"but I'm not!"Jerry followed, everyone stared at him in state of confusion,"um..whats wrong?"Shanya asked,"um.nothing..its just that I cant eat delicious food!"he replied, hearing this everyone laughed"so,what all did you learn today and wait, how was 'MATHS' period?"Alina asked,"it was funny!"Roy said,"ok! Tell us, what happened!"Jerry said eagerly, and so Roy narrated the story, hearing this everyone laughed. They all talked a little and then the Doc got in. "So,how are you two feeling?"Doc asked,"good!"Alina and Jerry replied together,"hm..okay,well the nurse will change this bandage and then you two will get discharged by tomorrow and also after a week you have to come back to change the bandage."the Doc explained,"okay! Thank you doctor!" Jerry said.
The nurse quickly changed the Bandage and she left.

"Um..guys!we directly came from College to the hospital,so I think we should leave now! You know, we gotta change our clothes and stuffs..."Dimple suggested. When Shanaya heard that, she quickly pinched Dimple and Dimple screamed,"OUCH!","what happen?"Rohit asked in concern,"um..nothing!"Dimple replied painfully. "You guys leave! You must be tired after college! So,bye!"Alina said and so they all waved bye and left. Once again Alina and Jerry alone,keeping queit!

-in the hostel,room-

"Hey idiot! Why did you pinch me?"Dimple asked angrily.

"Because,I wanted to stay there so long!! And also,me and Jerry were getting a little close! I mean as friends!"Shanaya stated.

"Oh ok,fine!"Dimple replied annoyingly.

"Hey!I'm gonna bath!"Shanaya said.

"No!I'm gonna bath first!"Dimple shouted.

And then the two ran to the toilet as fast as they could and Shanaya got in first!

-after a half hour,3:30pm-

Shanaya was done bathing. She remembered that she left the Towel on the bed!

"Dimpy! Dimpy! Please give me the towel! Its on the bed!"Shanaya asked.

"Hehe! You take it yourself!"Dimple refused!

"Dimpy! Give it to me or else!!"Shanaya shouted!

"Or else?!"

"I'll tell to Rohit,that you have crush on him!"Shanaya shouted!

"No problem! If you tell, I'll tell to Jerry that you have crush on him!"Dimple followed.

"Oh no! Please Dimpy! Give me the towel!"Shanaya asked again!

"Ugh!fine!"and she gave her the towel.

Shanaya wrapped herself in the towel and got out and as soon as she got out,Dimple ran to the toilet.

-Meanwhile,in hospital-

"Ring,ring!" Alina's phone rang,she looked at her phone and saw that her Mom was calling! She answered the phone and said,"helo! How are you mommy?","I'm absolutely fine! By the way, I saw your dance video! It was awesome! It was too good!"her mom exclaimed,"thank you mamma!","and oh! I heard that you and your dance partner had an accident and something's wrong with your leg! When i got to know about this I was so worried! Alu, are you okay?"her mom asked Worriedly,"yes mom! I'm okay now! And tomorrow I'm getting discharged!"Alina replied calmly,"if there's any problem,tell me okay?!","yes sure mom!"Alina replied,"by the way is He okay? I mean your dance partner?"Alina's mom asked in concern,"he's okay!",when Jerry heard her saying that,he looked at her,"ok then! Bye! Miss you!!"her mom said and hanged the phone.

"It was my mom!"Alina said.

"Ya,I understood!" Jerry replied.

End of chap

Hope u liked! Dont forget to vomment!! :)

Our life,Our decisionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें