The Lost Hero (short story part two)

. It's been a few hours since the incident and Venric came in with Isabela and Aveline. They all walked up to Hawke's mother, "Is Hawke here?" asked Varric looking around then at Hawke's mother. "She's up in her room" states her mother as they all walk up to Hawke's room. When they saw the empty room they all got worried. "Are you sure you didn't see her leave?" asked Aveline worried. "No she never lefted I've been in the main entrance the whole night reading." said Hawke's mother worried as well. Venric started to get a bit upset, "we have to find her she might be in trouble."

"Let me go!" screamed Hawke struggling even though her hands and legs are bound. "I can't untill he comes I have mages putting out papers stating that you're missing." chuckled Danarius. Hawke could only lay there and cry hoping that Fenris doesn't come. A few days pass by and no one can find Hawke anywhere. "Wait...what are these?" asked Venric looking at the missing person flyers, "Did any of you put this up?" "No we've been all together through this whole thing." stated Aveline looking at another one that was up. "Someone had to of taken her and I think they put these up...they're trying to get someone's attention." said Venric angered. They all go to the hanged man to take a break and have a drink while thinking of where to look next when the front door opens and someone enters. They all stare with wide eyes, as the person comes up to them. "How dare you show your face after what you did to Hawke..." said Venric grinding his teeth. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell her the real reason I left...I didn't mean to hurt her.." said Fenris looking down. "She's gone and we can't find her...so if you're looking to apologize to her you're too late." said Aveline not looking at him. "....Wait she's gone?!" asked Fenris raising his voice.

"We went to see how she was holding up the other day and her mother said she was upstairs..but when we went up to her room she was gone.." sighed Isabela before taking another drink. "We must find her and I think I know where..." said Fenris going towards the door. While they were getting ready to look Danarius was preping for something as well. "What are you doing with all of that?" questioned Hawke breathing hard from the fear. "Oh you don't need to know right now..." answered Danarius with a grin. Hawke still stuggling finally broke free of the rope holding her wrist together but layed there untill Danarius left the room. When he finally left she brought her arms forward and started untying her ankles then got up and ran to the closest door.