Chapter 1

*****
"Oh gosh pls leave me alone Robert"
"Look, don't think I wouldn't tell Dad what you did" Robert said.
"What I did?, What did I do?"

"Oh like I'm gonna tell you so that you can ruin my whole plan? No! I wouldn't tell you a thing!."

"Okay then 'I don't care'!" I exclaimed
"Ah, you may not care now but don't worry, you are going to really really really care once this words slips out from my mouth" Robert said

"Urg Drama King"!.
'Whatever"

( Robert is the first quadruplet, followed by Mick, then Ricky and I.)

So I'm kind of the last quadruplet.

So my brothers always claims that 'they are older than me, but the thing is that I don't care, cause they know I would never ever take orders from them.

"I'm home", my dad said immediately he entered the house."Daddy!" I said as I rushed down the stairs to see him.

I say "hi daddy" and give him a hug, he then pecks my forehead and says hi sweetie.

So what are you fours up to my dad asked
"Nothing much" I said to my dad "except for Robert who says I did something and he is going to tell him"

"Oh I see, so Robert what did.........

And stop!

Well let me introduce myself, my name's Emily, I'm 16, I live with my dad and three brothers (we are quadruplets), I'm pretty' 'and yes I don't need anyone to tell me that', I love acting cool and fresh 'not a tomboy' maybe because I live with my brothers well that's all for now, so back to the story......

Oh I see, so Robert, what did emily do?
"Yeah, I'll tell u what she did, I saw her hugging the bad boy yesterday.

"What! That's a lie Robert and you know that! I said

Oh, I see! That explains this picture...
"He shows my dad a picture of a girl hugging a guy"

"Wait a sec", me snatching his phone from him, "this isn't me, this is that girl who looks like me. Oh I know what's happening here, you wanted to set me up right (smiling) awwww, sorry your plan didn't work. (Laughing)

"Alright whatever" Robert said

My lost Dad said "hmmm what happened?"

"Well, my Darling father, let me explain, u see your son over there tried to set me up to get back at me because I told you about him kissing  a girl"

Oh I see" my father said, "anyway I'm going to make pancakes, you want some Em,?
Yeah, sure daddy", with me giving Robert a "nice try look"