Chapter 2 1/2

You Arrived Home And Flopped On Your Couch Worn Out And Tired. You Decided To Take A Nap And Set An Alarm For 8:45 PM

~Time Skip By The Holy Aobooty~

The Alarm Rang Loudly And You Fell Off The Couch Annoyed. You Weren't Always In A Good Mood For Waking Up. You Got Ready And Left Your House Locking The Door. (((Slowly looks at aoba)))

You Walked Down The SideWalks With Many Signs Shining Brightly In The Dark Night Sky. You Then Arrived To Aoba's House. You Knocked Lightly On The Door... No Response. You Then Knocked Even Louder....Still No Response. There Was Laughing On The Other Side Of The Door. You Were Curious And Decided To Just Open The Door. To Your Suprise It Opened, You Enter And See Everyone, Aoba, Clear, Koujaku And Mink. "Hey Guys, Im Here!" You Said As You Walked Over To The Living Room Smiling.
"(Y/N)-Sannn!!!!" Clear Yelled As He Hugged You Tightly.

"Can't.....Breathe....." You Said Quietly Enough For Clear To Hear You. "God Dammit Clear! Your Going To Kill (Y/N) With Your Hug!" Aoba Yelled At Clear Noticing How You Were Kinda Out Of Air. Clear Quickly Let You Go And Apologized "Sorry (Y/N)-San...." You Just Smiled At Him. "Yo (Y/N)!" Koujaku Smiled And Called You Over To Sit Next To Him. As You Sat Down You Looked At Mink And Said Hello. He Just Grunted In Response.

"So..Is Everyone Here...?"Aoba Questioned. You Looked Around Aoba's Living Room, Koujaku, Mink, Clear, And Aoba...But Noiz Isn't Here..
"I Think Noiz Is Just Missing." You Told Aoba. "Right. Where Could He Be?" Aoba Questioned. Right After Aoba Finished His Question. Noiz Busted Through The Door."Yo...Im Here.."

CLLIIIIFFFHAANGERRR AHAH IM SO SORRYYY BUT I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS :'DD Sorry I Took So Long...IVE HAD HOMEWORK LIKE ALL WEEK AND SINCE IM REBEL LIKE I HAVENT DONE ALL OF IT ANDDDD......Ye. But Ill Try My Best To Make The Next Chapter Faster •^•/). Thank You And Until Next Time :D ~