Chapter 2

Alice's POV ~

I followed Luke patiently as he lead me around the training complex until we reached an entrance way to the field I assumed they trained on.
"Well, this is it..." Luke said, turning around to smile at me. God he had a nice smile.
"It's quite big." I murmured.
"Don't be shy." Luke laughed slightly. Oh my god, Alice.
"I'm not." I let out a fake giggle to try and laugh it out with him. I'm so stupid.
"Oi! Luke!" I heard a voice from behind me and saw Ashley Young charging this way, nearly bumping into me.
"Alright, mate?" Luke replied as they gave each other a quick fist bump, which I slightly giggled at, for real this time.
"This is Alice, Willo's little sis'," Luke explained, turning his body slightly towards me.
"Hey." I said quietly.
"Hi." Ashley nodded before moving into the field.

Seconds later, a few more of the lads including Adnan Januzaj, Chris Smalling and Wayne Rooney came sprinting towards the field too.
"Right, just come and stand here," Luke took me onto the grass quickly before I was knocked down by a bunch of grown men.
"Just right here at the side. I bet someone will join you like one of the lad's girlfriends or something." Luke assured me.
"Alright, thank you." I smiled at him as Luke gave me a small nod in return and then legged it onto the field himself to join the others.

Watching the boys train was getting quite boring since they literally were just running and working on techniques which didn't involve any footballs...something I didn't know they did but hey, whatever. I pulled my phone out my pocket and started scrolling through Twitter. Same old. Sighing, I pushed my phone back into the pocket of my black skinny jeans and started focusing on the goalkeepers. They were now doing their own session, since they didn't need to practice running as much...I guess? 

After about 20 more minutes of sighing, checking my phone every 2 minutes to find no notifications and a lot of staring at the keepers, I decided to take a walk around the training complex. I was hungry anyway, maybe there was a vending machine back there somewhere. Slowing making my way through the corridors, I found myself lost very soon and the sighing returned.
"For god's sake." I whispered under my breath.
"Lost?" I heard a voice and spun my body around, alarmed to see Adnan Januzaj stood in front of me.
"No...I....I was just...hi." I spluttered out, staring at the man before me.
"Hi," he chuckled. "Are you okay?" He asked me, edging closer towards me.
"Maybe I am lost." I muttered, now averting my gaze to the pictures on the walls of past players, like earlier before.
"I'm Adnan. Want me to help?" He offered, reaching out his hand which I took and smiled sweetly.
"I'm Alice, James' sister, and that would be alright, I guess."
"Nice name. Follow me." He smiled.
"But I didn't tell you what I was looking for..."
"So?" He shrugged his shoulders.

Confused, I decided to just follow Adnan because after all, he was hot. Bad, I know.
"And this is the canteen. Are you hungry?" He finished the tour, pointing to the door opposite our two bodies.
"Yeah, I guess I am." I shrugged.
"I'll take that as a yes and grab us some food." Adnan said, leading the way into the cool room.

I placed myself one of the tables and started playing with the ends of my hair, twisting it in my fingers as I contently watched Adnan get the food. His hair was all messy, just like I had seen it on TV, with a light layer of sweat covering his forehead, which only made him all the more attractive to be honest. His arms were tanned and I could only imagine what was under that t-shirt...
"I got the food." Adnan said blankly as he placed the tray in front of me, snapping me from my thoughts.
"Thank you." I smiled at him again.
"You're welcome, Alice," he smiled back, which made me flutter inside. He has such a great smile, like Luke's. Luke. I should find him again after, he'll probably want to know how I found it. Actually, why would he? Never mind.
"Alice..." Adnan waved his hand in front of my face.
"Oh, I'm sorry. What did you say?" I exclaimed, pushing my hair behind my ear and examining the food on my plate.
"I said tell me about yourself." Adnan repeated himself as I rolled the peas around on my plate.
"What do you want to know?" I smirked at Adnan.
"Well, how old are you? Is James really annoying at home? Do you like football? Favourite colour?" He asked.
"Okay, well I'm 18, yes James can be really annoying but he's still a great brother," I laughed slightly, "I love football. I'm actually a life long United fan...and probably red. Not because of United." I added at the end, receiving a smile from the boy in front of me.
"What are you smiling at?" I asked after he didn't reply to my answers.
"Well, you like football, we have the same favourite colour and you're pretty." He explained, all the while, still smiling.
"Thanks." I felt myself blush.
"How are you finding it?" Adnan asked, changing the subject.
"It's good. I just want to get to know James' friends more. Plus it's cool to actually watching you guys train, I guess." I nodded, taking a bite of my food.
"You know...I have another question. If you want to get to know the guys a bit more, why don't you come to the party tonight?" He asked.
"I didn't know there was one..." I trailed off, looking him in the eyes. Gosh, they were so deep brown, I could stare into them all day.
"Yeah, it's actually Ash's party but everyone is allowed to bring girlfriends and wives, whatever, I'm sure he'd be fine with you coming."
"Oh, I don't know..."
"Oh, come on Alice. It'll be fun, I promise. If you don't like it, I'll take you straight home." Adnan assured me.
"Alright..." I mumbled.
"Great. I'll pick you up at 7, just text me your address." Adnan pulled his phone out and handed it to me. I hesitated but then remembered than Adnan freaking Januzaj wanted my number.
"Here you go." I smiled and handed him the phone back.
"Thanks. I'll text you so you have my number."
"Alright." I replied and focused my food again. 

***************

I tapped my hand on the railing slowly, creating the beat of photograph by Ed Sheeran as the song replayed itself in my head. I pushed my hair behind my ear for what felt like the 50th time and confused back on the door again.
"Team Changing Rooms." I read aloud for the 19th time. How long does it take for a boy to shower and get dressed? It usually takes James about 5 minutes at home but as soon as I need him to be quick, he takes forever...I sighed and slouched slightly, my vans squeaking on the floor.
"Hey." I averted my attention towards the voice of James as he slowly made his way towards me from the changing rooms.
"Make any friends today?" He asked as he stopped next to me .
"I spoke to Luke Shaw and Adnan Januzaj." I exclaimed, smiling to myself and then remembering Luke never approached me after the training session. I frowned slightly.
"That's it?" James laughed.
"I mean, I said hi to Young...oh and I spoke to De Gea because I needed to find the toilets..." I tried to think of a better response.
"Wow." James said sarcastically.
"Well, Adnan invited me to Young's party tonight." I shot back.
"Did he? I mean if you go, you need to actually talk to people, you know this, right?" He said in an extremely patronising voice.
"James, stop." I whined and nudged him slightly.
"Alright, let's just get home. You wanna play FIFA before we eat and go out?" He asked.
"Basher." I whispered, earning a glare from James.
"Piss off." He shook his head. I just laughed in return and smiled anyway.

****************

My long brown hair fell loosely at my sides, some over my shoulders and some behind. I had a light layer of makeup on and my favourite black dress which had a small pattern all over it and my black shoes with an extremely small heel to match. I didn't want to wear flats but I hate heels, so I went for something in the middle. I smiled at myself in the mirror, thinking that for once, I felt pretty.
"Al?!" I heard James yell from downstairs. Oh my god.
"I'm coming, James!" I shouted back, grabbing my small black purse, throwing my phone in and heading downstairs.
"Finally..." He said sighing very loudly, pretending to be very dramatic.
"Calm down. Adnan should be here in like 2 minutes, okay?" I double checked with James.
"I don't understand why I couldn't have drove us." James shrugged his shoulders.
"Adnan offered okay, I didn't want to turn him down. Anyway, he said it's fine if he takes both of us." I explained, quickly taking a glance at the mirror next to my brother to make sure my makeup was okay.
"Damn." James said as he looked out of the window and saw Adnan roll up.
"He has a nice car." James admitted before heading towards the door."
"Just learnt to drive you know." James told me as we left and made our way to Adnan Januzaj's car.

"Hi." Adnan greeted as we got inside his car, James in the front and me in the back.
"Hi, Adnan." I said cheerily which earned me a small smile from the boy in the drivers seat.

As soon as we stepped out of the car, I admired Adnan. His hair was covered by a black SnapBack but there was slight peices sticking out here and there, giving him a messy, but hot look. He was wearing a black t shirt with white writing, black jeans and white high tops. I am so glad I'm wearing a casual dress and only a small amount of makeup, it would be awful to be standing out right now. But on the whole, Adnan looked really handsome tonight. Fúck.

We walked up Ashley's drive and he answered the door soon enough. All three of us piled in and as I look up I immediately saw Luke Shaw headed straight towards me with a smile on his face.