Chapter 3

Viv

I cant believe I just met my future ex husband Liam James Payne!

"Your daydreaming about my brother again aren't you?" Winnie woke me from my thoughts

"Maybe a little." I smirked and winnie rolled her eyes.

We were back in out dorm room chilling after the intense shopping day.

"Hey go on chad gossip!" I demanded pointing to the tv.

"Ugh," Winnie groaned grabbing the remote and changing the channel.

"Thank you"

"IS ONE DIRECTION MEMBER LIAM PAYNE WITH A NEW GIRL?" The reporter announced.

Ruh roh

Hehe I sound like scooby doo

PAY ATTENTION VIV THIS IS NOT THE TIME.

"WHAT?!" Winnie turned to face the small tv in our room.

"Yes! we saw Liam Payne at a jewelry store at the madison mall in Hollywood, California. We caught him hugging and talking to a certain brunette beauty and her friend. He even gave her some kind of jewelry, could this be the new hottest couple? Stay tuned to find out."

"Holy shit" Winnie mumbled looking for her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Calling Liam, we have a lot of explaining to do." Winnie said walking into the bathroom for privacy.

Wow, how awkward is that.

Its like, that episode of hannah Montana when,

Im gonna shut myself up.

Bad Viv.

Bad.
***
Liam

Ohmygodohmugodohmygod

This cant be happening.

Nonononononononono

Im freaking out when my phone starts screeching.... Winnies ringtone.

"Winni-"

"HAVE YOU SEEN THE GOSSIP PEOPLE SHOW THEY THINK WERE DATING, WHAT SICK MINDED BASTARDS. WHAT TURD BURGLARS, WHAT BUTT FACES." Winnie shouted.

"Winnie calm down I saw it, I will just explain the story and it will be all good."

"And you think they will believe it. Oh yeah I secretly had a 17 year old sister in america ladididdida" Winnie sounded like she was going to passout, her breathing became fast.

"First off, you need to calm the FUCK down. Drink some water I'm worried, and second, I can call management to help." I suggested, even though management fucking sucks.

"I guess... " winnie trailed.

"Winn, calm down I go through stuff like this all of the time. Trust me." I reassured.

"Okay thanks Li, I gotta go,I think Viv is hyperventilating. I will call you later."

"Bye Winn" I hung up.

"Hey Liam whats this chick your hanging out with? I cant see 'er face" Niall asks holding a magazine with Winnie and I on it when we were talking.

"Thats Winnie, You know,My sister." I said slowly so he would understand

"Ohh, but why does it say your dating her?"

"Its paparazzi Niall, they make up the craziest stuff."

"True, true. So when am I going to meet this 'mystery sister' who I have never even seen before?"

"Soon Niall, she has a show next saturday or something so we can go I guess..." I replied rubbing the back of my neck.

"Alright well ima gonna go, All of these hollywood restaurants need me." Niall smirked pointing to the array of take out menus in his hand.

"Okay man, just don't get a heart attack at 19"

"Ow!" Niall laughed mocking our song. Walking out the room.

Its gonna be a long week.

................................

Hayhayhay

So Im basically updating as much as possible

So like every day...?

When whenever Im listening to the A very potter seinor year album...

WHICH IS ALL OF DA TIME.

SORRY ITS SHORT 😭

Ookey you know the drill

Vote

Comment

Share

And become a fan todayy

-Kat

Dramaticजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें