Prolouge

I want to slap him so hard, make him understand that he can't just turn on me anymore, i need to know that he want's this as well.

"what's your problem? like really are you fucked up in the head or something?!" hearing myself shout at him made my stomach turn. I hate how frustrated he makes me. I stare at him, and suddenly I'm the bad guy here. Haydn's hair is wet from the pouring rain outside, he looks so troubled, like he's searching for the right words.

"Yeah, im pretty fucked up" he looks down at the ground, then back up at me "i really dont know what i want right now" he walks up closer to me, he's close enough to kiss me, if i was blind i would still know how close he is. Beacuse when he comes this close, my body turns electric, i smell his cologne, feel his warmth, i feel my heart beating up my throat, i want to put my arms around his neck and kiss him so hard he looses his balance, almost every inch of my body tells me to, but something inside me is holding me back.

"no, that's not good enough, either you want me, or you don't" my words tremble with fear that he will walk right out, i hope to god that he wants me as bad as i want him.

"You don't get to do that to me Georgia" he's loosing temper, using my full name is rare with Hayden.

"you don't get to hurt me anymore!" i hiss straight up in his face, my voice cracks violently, but i stay where i am, he's a lot taller than me so i have to look up at him "i have just about had it with you" i say angrily through my teeth, i pretty much ended the conversation with those words, but still here we are, its like we're playing a game of staring, whoever makes the other one break down the fastest wins. Then suddenly his hands are cupping, and his lips are pressed against mine, i put my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer to him.

 "don't ever let me go" he mumbles to me "please just don't leave me"