Short Story

Your POV

The year is now 2044.

You already have your own family.

While picking up your children from school, you heard your daughters' singing their favorite boyband's song while your son was complaining about it.

You smiled at the memories rushing back at your mind.

"Mom! Play some music so they can stop! It's hurting my ears!" Your son whined, you sighed remembering how your male friends complain when you sing your favorite band's song then.

Once you played something on the radio, a familiar tune started to play.

Your hands fit in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this is mind

It was meant to be

You gasped when it was starting to play and tears blurried your vision...

It was a song from your favorite band. One Direction.

They broke up years ago, having their own families and enjoying life.

You still remember all the video diaries, X-Factor Auditions, funny moments and heartbreaks then.

On how they started, the awards they won, the music they were playing and how fan fictions about them that overtook a writing site called Wattpad.

You can't go to bed

Without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason

You talk in your sleep

And all the conversations are the secrets that I keep,

Though it makes no sense to me...

You didn't notice you were sobbing right now and your children looking at you worriedly.

Louis was the first one to get married to Eleanor, they had a handsome son and was called Tommy.

He was crushed by one of your best friends then, and you can still remember how she fangirls when she hears Louis talk.

Your mind was swirling with memories.

You'll never love yourself 

Half as much as I love you 

You'll never treat yourself right, darlin' 

But I want you to, 

If I let you know, I'm here for you, 

Maybe you'll love yourself, 

Like I love you 

Oh 

Once you heard Niall's voice you began to tear up and you daughters panicking why you are sobbing.

Niall... He was your favorite. His irish voice, smile, all about him was perfect.

Your heart broke when you start to remember how they ended.

I won't let these little things 

Slip, out of my mouth, 

But if it's true, 

It's you, it's you, 

They add up to, 

I'm in love with you, 

And all your little things

They recorded their last Video Diary.

Trying to let us remember all those funny moments, sad ones, embarrassing one and all of the other moments.

They sat on the stairs which started it all, sadly after the diary it was torn down...

The video diary didn't made any directioners laugh or smile, but instead it made them cry, sob and scream in sadness.

They were over...

One Direction was finally over...

You didn't get any chance on meeting them and that was the thing that broke your heart the most.

They didn't know you existed, they didn't know how they made your life better.

It was heartbreaking... They grew old, having sickness.

Just like every other person in the world, they had sickness...

They might be over but their memories still lingers to every directioner's mind.

Most of them kept their posters up no matter how old it was, but others took it down when they can take it no more.

You sobbed harder on your hands when you heard the audio speaker say,

There you go folks! A blast in the past from One Direction! They were considered the best then, but it broke many hearts when they broke up. Even though it's hard, we need to get over it.

My heart broke and I looked outside my window and found it was raining hard.

To all the Directioners there... I only have one thing to say to you

Your mind was now focused on the radio.

Move On Directioners....

~~~~~~~~~~

:( 

We're sorry...

But we really need to do this...

It's heartbreaking even we are crying so hard....

The fact that they were over and they didn't even knew you hurts us the most....

But we need to move on then, but we should remember all the things that happened...

When the time comes, they will be over no matter what we do...

But the memories will still  linger.

We're crying hard right now... 

But we promise, whatever happens. 

We will always will be a Directioner. Even One Directions exists or not.

They played a huge part in my life, I couldn't forget them easily.

I loved them with all of my heart...

Once a directioner, always a directioner.

And once again... One Direction even you can't read this... We'll always love you and all those memories will always be engraved in our hearts no matter what... Us directioners, promise to love you until the end.

~Joy&Taylor~

A memory we shouldn't forget:

Jᴜʟʏ 23ʀᴅ, ᴀᴛ 8:22ᴘᴍ, 5 sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. 577 ᴅᴀʏs, 21 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ 37 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ ᴀ Bʀɪᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅ.

Post a memory you won't ever forget about them in the comment box below. We love you all ♥

P.S Not all of those are ours. All belongs to their respectful owners.