Pandora

Yn and Jacquees are in the bed listening to music when R.Kelly Seems like you're ready came on . You start to sing along, when you get to the chorus of the song Jacquees kisses your shoulder. You look over at him knowing what time it is.

YN : Babe wyd

Jacquees smiles and kiss your lips.

Jacquees: Oh nothing kissing up on my baby

He sticks his tongue in your mouth then gets on top of you . You guys start kissing passionately then he starts to move down and starts to kiss your body. When he gets to your navel he pulls your bottoms off then he starts lickin you like ice cream.
Jacquees: Damn you soaking right now.
He starts going crazy with it. You feel yourself finna cum. You start getting louder and pulling his dreds. You cum in his mouth. Once he's done licking up your juices, he pulls out his manhood & puts it inside of you. You moan louder than before. Jacquees starts off slow and deep. He's making sure you feel every single inch of him. You're finna cum again. He starts to choke you as he fuck the nut outta you. Next thing you know he flipped you over, so he can fuck you doggy style. Jacquees starts to speed up and grabs you hair. He put his mouth by your ear.

Jacquees : Who am I?

YN Uh. . . . . . . . Baby *moans*

Jacquees :Wrong answer
He goes deeper & you moan even louder

Jacquees :Who am I? *pulls hair harder*

YN : Mmmm fuck. . . . . daddy
Jacquees : Yeah you got it
You keep moaning cause he hitting every spot. Y'all change several positions. He's beating your doonies down. You couldn't run away even if you wanted to. Y'all keep going until the sun comes up