"Bye mom, love you so much. Kisses! Hugs!" I rush out quickly in one breath and hang up the phone. I click my tongue, shaking my head with a goofy smile."I can't help but love that crazy woman."

Ten minutes later I arrive on Luka's street and immediately recognize Arlyn's car in his driveway. Could they finally be getting along?

Parking the car and getting out, I fish under the welcome mat for the spare key and let myself in. The second I walk in, I'm met with nothing but silence.

They can't be sleeping can they? I mean, as far as I know, the both of them aren't on The-Sleepover-At-Your-Place stage yet.

Shrugging, I make myself at home and go straight to their fridge for some freshly squeezed orange juice.

Luka's mom loves everything that's all natural and stuff but her husband is the complete opposite. They're honestly very cute together and going on 26 years since they exchanged vows to each other.

I hummed to myself and leaned against the counter, drumming my fingers on the counter. How should I make my grand entrance today? Should I-?

Creak, creak, creak, creak.

I stop thinking for a second and close my eyes, listening to whatever I think I just heard.

Creak, creak, creak, creak.

I slap my hand to my mouth and freeze, not believing what I think I'm hearing. I shake my head and blink back my tears that want to fall.

Letting my feet take me where I most definitely don't want to go, I stay absolutely quiet. The closer I get to his room, the louder everything is. I press my ear to the door and quickly pull away as if it just caught in fire. Those are the exact same moans I heard in The Homework Room.

The tears I've tried so hard to hold back, come falling down at a rapid pace. I take a deep shaky breath before opening the door.

Their backs are to me, not allowing them to see who just entered the room. Arlyn's hips are thrusting harshly into Luka who's moaning like a porn star.

"Looks like I found the famous mysterious boy." Both boys tore away from each other and covered themselves up, each wearing horrified expressions.

I take a step back while shaking my head, looking directly at Luka. "You were right under my nose!" I curse under my breath and run a hand through my hair, none of them speaking up.

"B-Berry.." I look up at Arlyn who tries to find the right words to say but ends up with nothing. They both avoid my gaze as I stare at them.

I raise both hands in frustration, the tears still streaming down my cheeks and landing on Luka's wooden floor. I give them both a humorless laugh with a slow round of applause. "Screw the both of you."

Having nothing else to say, I rush out of his room. "Berry, wait!" I spin around, tears blurring my vision.

"It's fucking Berlyn for the both of you." I sneer, running to the front door.

"I'M SORR-" Luka yells out to me, but I slam his door shut and start my car, seeing the both of them rushing to me. I back out of his parking lot and speed down his street, wanting, needing to get away from them.

I don't think that crying and driving go together. But all those thoughts are caught off once a sob leaves my mouth, leaving me to tremble.

How could they do this to me?

I don't realize that I'm pressing harder on the gas.

I thought they were my friends!

Watch out for the cars.