Chapter 1

Authors Note: this my first time writing a fanfic so I'm sorry if it is not as interesting as you hoped it would be but I'll try my best to write the best that I can. If you have any suggestions on what I should do with the story tell me in the comments below.
________________________

Alex Morgan got up around 6:00 just like any other morning to go for her morning jog along the coast of California.
She turned her alarm off got up and got dressed. When she came back at around 7:00 her mom was having coffee.
"Hey mom!" Alex said when she walked into the kitchen.
"Hello dear!" Said her mom, "How was the run?"
"It was good. I'm gonna go take a shower."

When she got out of the shower her mom had just gotten off the phone.
"Who was that mom?"
"Jill Ellis"
"Like thee Jill Ellis? Head Coach for the USWNT?" Alex asked getting excited.
"Yep! And you know what she said?"
"What!?"
"She said that you should pack your bags and get on the next plane to New York!"
"Are you serious?!" Alex said
"No." Her mother said flatly.
Alex's face fell.
"I'm just joking! Come here." She said spreading her arms for a hug. Alex sighed with relief and gave her mom a hug.
"Now go pack." She said chuckling.
Alex went to her room and packed most of her clothes, her blanket, and a pillow. She came back downstairs with her bags. Then she got to thinking, How am I going to pay for a ticket to New York? She thought.
"Mom?"
"Ya, honey?"
"How am I gonna pay for a ticket?"
"Oh I forgot to tell you. Since the team travels so much they get free tickets, and since your on the team you can go there for free!" Her mom said,"They will have someone be there to pick you up."

"Awesome! So when do I leave?"

"In an hour or so."

"So I have an hour to say good-bye to everyone?"

"About, ya."

"Ok I'll be back in a bit then."

"Ok."

Alex came back 45 minutes later from saying good bye to her friends. Now she was getting ready to go. "I'm going to miss you mom." Alex said, her eyes starting to get teary.
" I'm gonna miss you to. But this what you've dreamed of for your entire life. So go have fun. Okay?" Her mom said.
"Ok. Tell dad I made, will ya?"
"Of course, Alex." She smiled
"Ok well I better go then, bye mom."
"See you later, Sweetheart."
And with that Alex put her bags in her car and drove to the airport.

Authers Note: it's horrible I know but I'm trying the best I can to make this a cool story.