INTRODUCTION

A/N: omygod guys! It's my first story!!!! Idk how this will turn out but pls bare with me and help me out. I will love you forever. The story does not have a nice cover yet so if you're given a talent in graphics or something, i would love for you to do a cover! Anyway, more details on the last author's note. For now, enjoy reading! There's a media link for this chappie's song btw. it's Geronimo by Sheppard. Just for you to enjoy it as u read and it's also mentioned in  the story so...

*

It's a Friday morning and I lay in my bed as I checked through Twitter and Instagram.  I actually have school but it wouldn't hurt to do some social media stuff for a while, right? For the past thirty minutes all I did was surfed the internet until I heard someone break into my window.

"Megan?!" I turned to see who it was. It's my best friend Fox. He comes to get me in the morning and this incident normally happens. You know, me surfing the internet so much that I forgot to get ready for school or me oversleeping so Fox still has to go to my room and nag me to wake up and get ready. It was the usual scenario. Fox doesn't like the idea of being late for school. I on the other hand, loves the idea of it. I hate being up so early just to let my brain work and face fucking teachers who do not even give a fuck for students, who would still continue giving endless homeworks that wouldn't even matter a few years later.

"OK, I'm up! Give me five minutes!" I said as I got up from my bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth really quick. I changed into some clothes - a pair of faded jeans and a white cropped shirt and put on my backpack. I went rushing outside without saying goodbye to my mom and went towards Fox's car and rode shotgun. 

"You're up late again, Megan. What the hell is wrong with you?" Fox said in a dad-like manner. 

"I was up early. I was just..." and before I even finish what I was saying he cut me off, "...checking on your social media. Not  a good excuse. Anyway, I'm used to you being late. I can hear your stomach. Here, I bought iced coffee and a quarter pounder from McDonald's before I got here. I knew you were up late again anyway so I bought you some too." 

"Don't be so cocky. Just because I'm a "late-bloomer" (it's  an inside joke) doesn't mean you have all the right to make fun of me..."

"Quiet now. Just eat." Fox handed me the brown paper bag. I opened it and ate the quarter pounder like a hungry pig. I finished the food just in time when I reached school. Fox parked at our school's parking area and together we went out of Fox's car and entered the school premises.

We were silently walking together at the hallway when a random guy screamed, "Megan Fox is here!" and the whole student body stared at us as we walk through the hallways. Megan Fox is what we're known at school. It's kind of like a tandem name. They named us Megan Fox the start of freshman year. They knew we were best friends and for them to not stress on calling us Megan and Fox, They called us Megan Fox. At some point, it's actually a nice feeling to be considered Megan Fox and getting stared at by a lot of students but at the same time it's actually one of the worst feelings in the world. People stare at you. It's either they have smiles painted on their faces or they glare at you. Asking why they glare? Well that's because they always thought I'm in a relationship with Fox Starling the guy of their dreams slash the handsome Greek god as they would describe him. I'm not in a relationship with him. We're just best friends. They know that for quite a long time already, I don't know why they still assume we are in a relationship. Is that even hard to understand? They can actually have him. I'd even volunteer to be the cupid and shoot arrows at them. 

Fox and I continued walking regardless the endless stares we get from random people. Fox walked confidently through the hallways with his cocky smiles and waves to the crowd. He was very popular anyways so the hallway was like the red carpet to him. I on the other hand felt uncomfortable walking through the hallways. It was like a huge maze for me. I didn't know where I was going to look but I got used to it. I was almost near my locker when a bunch of guys stole Fox beside me. I turned to see who they were. They were the his bandmates. Great!  Now I'm all alone. I walked to my locker and got a few things needed for first period which was Lit.