Korrasami sex

"My second time was with Aza, two weeks ago!" Asami said with a blush before crashing her lips down on Korra's. Korra was shocked and at first, just lay there, eyes wide with shock but before long, she closed them and returned the kiss. Asami's tongue wiped against Korra's lips, begging for entrance and the young Avatar allowed it, their kiss becoming a battle for dominance. The far more experienced Asami easily won and the two split apart, panting madly.

"Asami..." Korra gasped, not really sure what had just happened. "Why did you do that? The whole reason I was spanked was because I let Mako cheat on you!"

"First, I like you. Your bottom and legs are too good for Mako and I actually know how to pleasure them. Second, you can consider this as my way of punishing Mako. he left me for you, now I'm going to steal you from him. And third...if you feel guilty, I can always spank you again." Asami said, her arousal emanating from her voice. She bent to kiss Korra's neck and began to suck and lightly nibble on Korra's sweet flesh, loving the way Korra's heart quickened at the new sensations. Korra had never experienced this before...with Mako, he had ripped all their clothes off and gone straight for her pussy but Asami was in no rush to get anywhere, happily suckling on her neck. When she was done, Asami moved back on Korra, allowing her to sit up long enough for Asami to pull of her shirt and undo the bindings beneath. Korra blushed as her breasts bounced out, each one a perfect caramel mound. Asami gazed at them hungrily, they weren't too big or too small, they bounced as perfectly as her buttocks and even the nipples were a nice size and colour.

"Why would you hide these? You need to wear clothes that properly show off your wonderful body Korra." Asami said, gently squeezing and kneading Korra's breasts. It was too perfect for Asami, she was going to get laid, she was going to do it with the beautiful and sexy Korra and the added bonus was that she got to spite Mako for ditching her. Korra moaned in pleasure as Asami toyed with her breasts and gasped when Asami pushed her back down and began to feverishly lick and kiss them. Korra was getting close just from that, making Asami smile wider as she gently bit down on Korra's right nipple. Wanting to drive Korra mad with pleasure, she shimmied down the avatar's body, leaving light kisses all the way from her breasts to her hips before slipping her head between her legs. Korra's pussy was a pretty shade of pink and it was dripping with her juices.

"Korra, I've been begging to ask. How do you get your legs and this area so smooth. It takes a while for me to do it." Asami asked, lightly wiping a finger across the inside of her thigh. She put the finger in her mouth to get a taste for Korra, smiling and the sweet taste.

"Water Tribe secret. We have a kind of cream made from seal blubber that takes hair right off. One application and you're hairless for a month." Korra said, her face bright red as she watched Asami continuously scoop up and lick her juices. The rich girl had to remember to get some later...after properly treating Korra to some real sex. Asami gently licked the inside of Korra's thighs, making her shudder in pleasure and moan softly. It was a shame her moans were quieter than her spanking cries but Asami was positive she'd be hearing a lot of both.

After finally finishing with the foreplay, Asami slipped her tongue into Korra's feminine folds, savouring her flavour and happily flicking it in and out, slowly driving Korra insane. To truly finish her off, Asami moved up and bit down lightly on Korra's little rosy bud, sending the Avatar into waves of pleasure. Korra screamed as loud as during her spanking, arching her back as she came into Asami's eagerly waiting mouth. She happily lapped up all of the liquid pleasure and looked up to see Korra had passed out from the intensity of her orgasm.

Asami quickly picked Korra up (she was quite strong and Korra wasn't as heavy as she'd expected) and tucked her into bed before quickly changing into a night gown and getting in beside her.

"To think, these last few weeks I have been bitter for losing Mako to you...I should have been bitter over losing you. This little butt will be going over my lap many more times in the future, and you will be mine. No matter what." Asami whispered to the sleeping girl, wiping a stray lock of hair out of her face and kissing her on the forehead. There was a whole day tomorrow for the two of them to experience new things...Asami silently hoped that Korra was a masochist so she wouldn't need excuses to punish her. Asami looked forward to the prospect of being a mistress.

"You are all mine Korra."