Learningto be the bad boys girl

Sorry this is the first story I have wrote on wattpad. But have read a lot of story's so let me know what you think but please be nice. If you want me to read any of your story's let me know.---------

Peep peep I rolled over looking for the alarm clock. Finally finding it and shutting it up "Megan you up yet?" my mom yelled from the stair way. Lifting my head and leaning up into the sitting position looking around the room at the mess I made from last night. It looked like a book has thrown up in my room but I guess that's what happens when you have a test well for me at least I guess we wouldn't have a test it just being the first day off school. But I don't ever like taking choice for not being ready. "Megan!" My mom yelled again frustration clearly in her voice. "Yes mom." I yelled back getting up to look for clothes "Get the boys up." she replys before I enter the bathroom. Well duh I do that every morning. Once in there and turning on the light looking around at my pool blue painted bathroom. Putting my clothes on the sink and going to turn on the water to the shower running my hand under the water to feel how hot the water is feeling how the cold water slowly turns to hot. Finally ready for a nice and hot shower I stated taking my clothes off and steped into the hot water as it runs over my hair and down my back when finshed washing the conditioner from my hair long brown hair that ends at the middle of my back. I steped out of the shower and dryer off and pulled on my loose fitting jeans with a plane blue tee shirt and my blue and black Nike's. Looking myself over in the mirror from my light brown hair to my big brown eye I'm not that tall maybe 5'4 and I'm very skinny I know what you would say if you sow me I like a nerd but I guess I am I stay home all the time studying. I finished brushing my hair down it naturaly straight. Walking out of the bathroom into my room grabbing my glasses and bag sittining it out side my door in the hallway on my way out. I'm not blind it just gets hard to read but me being me I read a lot. Putting my glasses on my face and walking down the hallway once at a door with a note book paper taped that said "stay out" by passing the sign and walking in. Looking around my brothers messed up room walking over to the left side of the room. Shaking the big thing laying on the bed hearing a moan I stepped back and look at the big pile still on the bed. "Chace wake up" "Go away Megan" Still looking at the pile I walk back over to the pile leaning down as close as I can to where I think his ear is "Moms making pancakes." I say into ear and quickly step back with that my older brother who is 18 and a senior jumps up in only his boxers. "Pancakes" He yells at the top of his lungs throwing a pillow at his twin brother. "Dude get up pancakes. " and with that my two brothers are running down the stairs with me following slowly behind. Getting down the stairs and to the kitchen Chace and Luke sitting at the table shoveling pancakes into there mouths going and sitting down in the empty seat. Looking at my brothers both having short brown hair tone chest big muscler arms i know what you are thinking i have hot brothers try living with them you would change your mind.They look the same on the outside but to different personallys Chace a sweet and caring Guy. Then there is Luke who is the big ego and loud month looking at Luke as he grabs another pancake from the pile that was placed in the middle of the table. Looking up and winking at me. "Ready for School today" Going red in the red and shaking my head no I was not ready. Luke got up from the table putting his plate in the sink after finshing his food and leaving to go get ready. Chace looking up he placed his hand on mine and said everything would work out and with that he got up and did the same as Luke. It's not that I'm scared its just the first day of junior year. Waiting at the bottom of the stairs for the boys finally seeing them run down the stairs Chace handing me my bag. "Thanks" I followed the boys to there BMW they got for their birthday getting into the back seat. Looking out the window as we back up and drive down the street watching as the trees and houses fly by in a blur as we head down the road the time went by pretty fast pulling into the driveway of the brick school building Luke parking in the same place as all ways. Looking at the school hoping it goes better this year then last year since today is the first day of the year.