Chapter 1: Home.

This storyy will not be finished due to the fact i have lost interest simply in it                                                                                                On arrival

       It didn't take me long to find my way through the woods and back to the the small highways leading to my home of arzomas, the broken and cracked asphalt was hard under the souls of my combat boots, each step bringing me closer and closer to town. occasionally i'd glance up, seeing a car pass by, its driver looking horrified as they passed by, probably taking notice of my mangled skin, each patch being a different shade then the rest.I kept walking, noticing signs, each one telling me i was getting closer and closer. As i walked i looked around the highway, crows lining the power lines as they crossed the highway, peering down at me in suspicion.

         As i was walking it seemed the colors were blending together, a flash of black coming to my vision. He let his head tilt as he stepped in front of me, his form being nearly the same as mine. "Still walking? such a good little servant aren't we." He cackled lightly as he stayed a pace in front of me.I shook my head, glancing at the form in front of me "Yeah, i'm walking, what else the fuck is there to do? Float?" I grimaced. Watching as the form shook its head, simply phasing back from my vision and out of site.

         Soon after my relapse i was interrupted, a car speeding down the highway, i could hear the skidding of the rubber on tis tires as it screeched to a stop, nearly hitting me as the driver got out panicked and in a sense of hysteria. "Oh my god! Are you ok?!" I looked over the woman softly, her tall figure, her curved body, blush pink lips and brown eyes, her hair was running down to her hips and perfectly matched her figure."You didn't hit me did you?" I smirked slightly. I watched as she shook her head and took a breath "Is there any way i can make it up to you?" I gave a light nod "Take me to arzomas 3500,sequin drive." She gave a fast nod and climbed back into the car, opening the passenger door as i climbed inside the dodge charger.

       The remaining car ride was mostly silent, she gave a few worried glances to my skin and face, notices the scars and different shades of my skin as we drove, not till the near end did i hear the beautiful womans voice once more.

       "Wh-what happened to your arm?" She stuttered slightly

           "I've been missing for three years, living within the woods with the crows." I glanced in her direction, my blue eyes narrowing to peer at her own brown eyes.

       "W-wait, so you've been in the woods and survived the murders?" She seemed shock to me, her eyes slightly wider then before.

       "Yes ma'am, and your point for that question is?" I raised an eyebrow after giving a calm reply keeping focused on her eyes.

        I turned my attention back to the road ahead as she looked away, not sure if she was scared or slightly amazed. The town came up into site soon, its small buildings all surrounded by white fences, younger children at play as the teenagers were skateboarding down the streets.I gazed at the children as the car came to a halt, three tall children standing in the yard of a large old looking mansion, its yard surrounded by a black metal fence. I stepped out from the car, nodding to the woman and glancing back at the house, walking to the gate and looking at the three children. "Can i come in?" I gave a light blink as the children ran inside, not sure if it was pure terror until another woman came out, smaller and less curvaceous, her green eyes seeming to peer into what ever stirred inside my subconscious

       I gave a light smile in her direction as i heard a gasp "Deme?!" She said as she rushed to the gate, opening it and throwing her arms around me. I could feel the tears streaking from her cheeks and onto my shirt "Been a while hasn't it?" I ran a soft hand through her hair as she burried her face into my shoulder, practically being dragged back to the house and through the door. i looked around the house, its dusty white walls and old furniture, paintings lining the walls each one fitting a theme for the room its in.