The Undertaker

A/N

Befor I get started I would just like to thank GamerGurl221 for giving me the awesome idea for this story. I would've never thought of writing a Neko!Sebastian x Neko!Ciel story if it wasn't for her giving me the idea. So thanks for the awesome idea!!! Now... To the story!!!

"Young master it's time to wake up.." The butler, Sebastian, says as he pulls open the curtains. The young master and head of the Phantomhive family, Ciel, groans and pulls the blanket over his head. "Can't you just let me sleep five more minutes...." The 13 year old boy complains. Sebastian chuckles and walks over to his young master. "I'm afraid not my lord... Undertaker will be here in a few minutes..... He apparently has something for us..." He said masking his confusion with a smirk. Ciel groaned and sat up. "Fine.... But I do wonder why he is visiting my manor.." He questions "it's quite odd... He's never visited before........ I'm guessing I'm having breakfast with him?" Sebastian nods and dresses the boy, barely being able to keep his act together and not take him right then and there as his fingers accidentally brush against the boys skin every now and then. Finally after finishing  dressing Ciel the demon stands up and walks him down stairs where Undertaker was already waiting. 

"He he he he~" Undertaker giggled as he taps his long nails together while sitting at the dining room table when he saw the two love-struck idiots enter the room. Ah yes.... Undertaker knew just how much the butler and master truly loved each other even if the two themselves did not, but he was going to fix that. Ciel sighed as he sat down across from the legendary reaper. "What do you want Undertaker?" He asked as Sebaatian poured him a cup of Cinnamon Spice tea. 

"Nothing that the young earl and his butler can't doooo~" Undertaker smiled a wide creepy smile that gave the earl chills and leaned forward ever so slightly. "Y-yes.... Well then get on with it. What is it you want?" Ciel asked the man sitting across from him. "He he he he hehe~" Undertaker laughed again and pulled out a vile of green liquid from his black cloak he was always wearing. "Simple... I just want you and that butler of yours to..... test..... This out for me.... Hehe he~" Undertaker said as he stood from his chair and walked over to the the demon and his master. "You can do that right?" He asked grinning wider. (If that's even possible) Ciel opened his mouth to replies but before he could Undertaker quickly took the cap off the vile and poured one drop of the green liquid in Ciel's mouth. The young earls eyes widened as he swallowed the disgusting liquid and started coughing. "Young mast-" Sebastian was cut off by a laughing Undertaker pouring a drop of the liquid in his mouth as well. Sebastian, on instinct, swallowed it. Finally Ciel stopped coughing. He looked up to ask the Undertaker what the hell he just forced him and Sebasisn to drink only to see that he was already out the door.