Let's see what Cleesey thinks of this. But good thing I don't have any heels, I'd probably be tripping all over the place, especially with those weak knees that look of his gives me.

Morgan cast a glance at the clock on the table that read a quarter til 6.

Shit I'm going to be late if I don't hurry.

Finally at 6:10 Morgan arrived at the designated building containing the flat. She walked nervously down the corridor until she alighted upon the number 4. Butterflies swarmed in her stomach and she took a nervous gulp as she rapped three times. The door opened and Morgan's heart almost leaped out of her chest as she saw a handsome, smiling John Cleese on the other side of the door. He was wearing a suit not unlike the one he wore during the film in Archie's legal office.

"Hello," John whispered softly, eyes full of sincere adoration. Morgan could barely manage to utter a breathless greeting as John lost no time in wrapping his arms around her waist and ushering her in. As she entered the flat Morgan gasped at the setting before her; a fancy dinner table set for two and upon it stood two candles conjuring a romantic atmosphere about the table. John smiled brightly as he noticed the look that had come across Morgan's face.

"Oh, John, it's lovely," Morgan announced awestruck. At this moment John pulled Morgan in even closer and planted an amorous kiss upon her lips.

You suave bastard.

John took Morgan by the hand and led her to the table, holding out her chair for her to sit down and pushing her towards the table. The two sat down together and had a lovely meal, making sheepish eye contact all the while and flirtatiously cracking jokes. Morgan did her impression of John's parrot sketch character once more and had John in stitches. John impersonated several ludicrous members of the Parliament to Morgan's utter delight and amusement. The two both relished this time to get to know each other—the last time Morgan attempted to delve deeper into the inner workings of John's brain he put up quite a wall but now he was beginning to let her in. As they finished their dinner and a few glasses of wine their subjects of conversation verged on many different subjects ranging from both of their childhoods to their deepest fears. The couple relocated to the couch facing the unlit fireplace and continued to talk in a more comfortable and close setting. And soon the discussion shifted to a more romantic tone as John made a comment about the sparkling quality of Morgan's eyes.

"You really are so beautiful, Morgan. And I've never met anyone who can make me laugh as much as you do, you're hilarious. And that's coming from a Python!" John laughed. Then his eyes reflected deep and serious once more, "you've stolen my heart, Morgan. I... I can't stop thinking about you, night and day. What jolly good luck that you came to work on my movie. I'm so indescribably happy..." in John's euphoria he grabbed Morgan's hands tightly and looked deep into her soft eyes.

"I'm happy too, John," as Morgan replied she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his freshly shaven cheek. Pulling away she noted the indescribably happy and passionate look that permeated John's face. Suddenly changing the subject due to a strange thought crossing her mind Morgan announced laughingly, "I love the way Archie speaks Russian during the part in this flat; did you write that in?" Morgan asked as John nodded giggling.

"So you like Russian do you?" John growled flirtatiously in Morgan's ear—she giggled.

Slipping closer John whispered in the same tone but semi-jokingly,

"Dostoevsky."

He pressed his soft, smiling lips to Morgan's ear and wrapped his arms tightly around her slim frame.

"Kad teski zivot zasijece, I kada pritiska tuga, Napamet, cudesna tece, Jedna molitva duga."

Morgan felt tingles running down her spine and a fierce longing clawing at her soul. Oxygen suddenly seemed scarce and Morgan fought to breath. John suddenly pounced off the couch and began to dance around shouting in Russian much like he was due to act for the film—although, he was wearing clothes this time. This sight caused Morgan uncontrollable laughter but also had another effect on her entirely.

"Tu snaga, blaga i ziva, Lezi u suglasjima, I dise neshvatljiva, Sveta divota u njima," John's attempt at seducing Morgan with his Russian poem worked like a charm. 

At this moment Morgan could barely contain herself and lustily grabbed John by his neck tie, placed him roughly back on the couch, and threw her entire body onto him straddling him. Hungrily she brought John's lips to hers. John uttered a suppressed exclamation of surprise and pleasure as his thin, moist lips were assaulted by Morgan's. Running his hands through Morgan's blonde hair John sighed deeply in satisfaction. Morgan couldn't get enough of John's sweet lips and kept kissing more and more fervently.

Sensing the rising excitement of both parties, John stood up carrying Morgan and transferred her to the soft bed in the corner of the room—incidentally the same bed that appeared in the film. He dropped her down softly and leaned on top of her, kissing her passionately all the while. No more words were expressed from the pair; their attention both drawn to the other's body. John began to kiss down further and further until he reached Morgan's chest. As John kissed deeply, Morgan fumbled to remove John's outer coat. Having successfully removed his coat she then concentrated on undoing John's tie and unbuttoning his white collared shirt. As the sides of John's shirt fell open Morgan glimpsed his bare chest—sending shivers of desire all through her body.

Holy shit, I had no idea he was in such good shape. John what the hell why do you have to be so hot. You have no idea what you do to me.

Morgan timidly stretched her hand towards John's hairy chest and her fingertips tingled as she touched his soft skin. Her hands eagerly explored more as they traced John's collar bones and shoulder muscles. John moved the target of his kissing back to Morgan's mouth and moaned a sigh of satisfaction as Morgan's hands moved toward his abs. Having felt John's unclothed body Morgan hungered for even more and slid John's shirt off his shoulders completely removing it.

John soon began to grind his clothed hips against Morgan—alerting her of the massive boner he was sporting. Suddenly a ravenous desire seized her thoughts and her hands shakily alighted upon John's black leather belt. Slowly, Morgan slipped the belt out of the restraining metal clasp. Immediately after, Morgan turned her focus towards the button and zipper on John's pants. Suddenly John stopped her and whispered,

"Would you allow me to..." he blushed shyly before he could finish but Morgan knew what he wanted. She stood up with her back to John and allowed him to unzip her blue gown and remove her undergarments. The fabric fell to the floor exposing her fair skin. Turning around she gave John a covetous stare, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him with a passion that could rival Napoleon and Josephine. Her passion for loving John Cleese completely engulfed her, washing over her in sharp waves of pleasure and desire. Hungrily, Morgan removed John's pants completely, jerking his underwear down as well. A massive erection presented itself and John once again laid Morgan on the bed. As soon as he had her on the bed he leaned into her ear and whispered,

"Sveta divota u njima."

Oh fuck John Cleese just give it to me you bastard. You stupid, middle-aged, hot-as-fuck bastard.

At this cheeky flirtation Morgan was absolutely overcome with burning desire and begged John to torture her no longer. Obeying Morgan's command, John slowly and passionately inserted his raging cock into her until inch by inch it was completely inside. Both lovers moaned in unison as the pleasurable sensation ran the course of their bodies. John leant down to Morgan and kissed her softly, then began to thrust slowly. Closing his eyes and moaning due to the pleasure John began to thrust faster and faster, Morgan screamed in contentment until he reached his climax. He spurted warm, sticky cum into Morgan then fell back on the bed exhausted.

His eyes stared at the ceiling for a few seconds as he tried to comprehend what had moments ago transpired. Coming to his senses he slid his arm under Morgan and pulled her tightly into a loving embrace. Morgan placed an affectionate kiss on John's muscular chest and John in response placed a smooch on Morgan's forehead. Suddenly an American voice broke the silence.

"Do you think we ruined the set?"