On that note, I quickly heat up some chicken noodle soup for him since it's one of his favourite foods. When I walk back into my room, Luka's sitting on the edge of my bed with his head in his hands.

"Are you okay, Lu?" He jumped up and looked up at me with tired eyes before looking away.

He cleared his throat and sighed. "I guess so." I nod and put his soup on my nightstand.

"So," I plop myself right next to him. "Are you going to help me find this mysterious boy?"

He runs a hand down his face before giving me a small smile. "You know that I would say yes, but we both know that exams are coming up and we don't need a distraction like that to cause us to fail."

"Pft, that's fine, I'll do it on my own and give you updates." I grin, shrugging but then I pout. "If only I was able to recogize the other boys voice, I would have a lead but I don't." I mumble mostly to myself.

I noticed Luka's shoulders drop as if he was relieved but I don't comment on it.

"But oh man, Luka!" I shake my head, remembering how loud the twink was. "You should've heard how the mysterious boy sounded while he was getting fucked. He was loud. But what's really hot, is that Arlyn knows how to thrust those hips of his. The table was banging against the wall so hard and fast, damn, I wish that was me instead of that boy! " I huff, crossing my arms.

Luka blushes, covering my mouth. "I think that's enough venting about Arlyn's sexy time." I lick his hand and he quickly pulls it away, looking at me in digust.

"I hate when you do that!" He whines and wipes his hand on my face.

I squeal loudly and shout at him, telling him how gross he's being. "Ew, that's so disgusting! Go away!"

"But it's your saliva!" He groans, still rubbing his hand all over me, repeating that I'm some weird ass child that was probably dropped way too many times on my head as a baby.

I pout, whining even more. "Not anymore! It became yours when it was smeared all over your hand!"

He gives me the weirdest look in the world, looking at me as if I suddenly threw his phone across the room that killed three cats, caused world war III, murdered Beyoncé, got myself pregnant and drink little kids tears.

In the end, he settled with the head shake. "I don't know why I out up with you." He grumbles.

"Because you love meeee!" I wrapped my arms around him tightly, pulling him into a hug which he returns.

He just rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out, giving me a small smile. "Whatever helps you fall asleep at night."

I pull myself off of him and glance over at my digital clock that says: 7:40pm. Okay, I have enough time to plan out tomorrow's, well, plan.

Rolling off the bed and severly hurting myself to the point where I died and I am now a zombie, I rush over to my desk and sit down. I grab one of my fancy notebooks and my sparkly, good luck pen.

I hear footsteps behind me that are slowly getting closer. "What are you doing?"

"Brainstorming a plan for tomorrow! I need to find this mystery boy and chain him up to a rocket, letting him become one with it and showing him the true meaning of: You shouldn't mess with Berlyn Hiert's crushes. Like ever. Ever.

Luka gives me a blank stare before glancing at his soup and then back at me. "Too bad that isn't boiling hot anymore, I would've thrown it at you because you sound ridiculous." He tosses me a teasing smile and sits on another chair I have next to my desk.