Chapter 2. Kimberly

Harry's POV

I walked out of the school after that confrontation with Kimberly. She was so beautiful and amazing and - Oh god the list could go on forever. I don't know why I can't talk to her, I just cant. I can't get attached to someone again. Not after Kelly. I started to walk home as I saw a blue car fly by me. As I looked in the mirror I saw Kimberly singing wildly in her car and I chuckled to myself. She was do cute.. and innocent. That was one of the few things we had in common. I guess the reason I feel like I can't get attached to her is because she's way out of my league. She has these seagreen eyes that anyone could get lost in, and her dirty blonde hair ends a few inches past her collarbone. She has an amazing body and personality as well and it just kills me knowing she would never go for me. I'm not much to look at and I can't even talk to the damn girl! I ran a hand through my hair in frustration as I turned up the driveway to my small one story house. As I walked in, Gemma and my mother smiled and pulled me in for a hug.
"Have you talked to her yet?"
"Did she talk to you yet?"
The two asked and I nodded to both. They asked these questions every day since I told them about Kimberly. I blushed and walked to my room after grabbing a piece of pizza. I sat at my desk and started my homework as Gemma walked in. I spun around in my desk chair to face her as she sat on my bed.
"Harold."
"Don't call me that."
"I'll do what I want I'm older" She said and crossed her arms as I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"Whatever, what do ya want Gem?" I asked as I walked over to her and sat next to her. She smiled happily.
"Well mom said we can't go to Louis's party tomorrow night.." She said sadly as she looked down and I shrugged.
"Gemma, we've snucken out before. Let's just do it again." I said nonchalantly as I cracked my back and stood up.
"Just making sure we're on the same page." She said as she walked out my door and I sat back down at my desk. God I hoped Kimberly was at that party. I decided to take matters into my own hands and text Niall, since he was dating Kimberly's best friend Trisha. They both knew I liked her and why I couldn't talk to her, so I knew they'd help.
Ni, make sure Kimberly comes to Lou's party. -H

Sure thing bud. I'll have Trisha text her right away. See you tomorrow night. -N

Thanks mate, see you then. TGIF -H

Ikr. -N

I set my iPhone 5S down and quickly finished my homework. Once I was done I layed down in my bed and smiled, thinking about Kimberly. She was just amazing.

A/N
God guys this chapter was terrible I'm so sorry. The party will be more eventful, don't worrryyyyyyyyyy. I'll post again tomorrow.