Lelouch x Reader

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N! Come in here please!" Lelouch yelled from the other room. "Coming!" I yelled back. He's been on my nerves all day today. Y/N do this, Y/N do that. I've never had a brake since I started helping him take care of his sister. I love her to death, she's so sweet to me. But him, not so much. "What is it now? Did I not clean your office correctly? Or would you like me to clean the room all over again. Like that last time." I spat at him. "No none of those." He said as he got up and closed the door behind me. I heard it lock, and a not started to form in my stomach. " But, I do have a vary special task for you, miss Y/N..." His voice was low and seductive. His hand slithered around my waist, and brought me closer to were my back was pressed against his chest. He played with the buttons of my school uniform with one hand, and with the other he teasingly pushed up the bottom, exposing a little bit of my skin. He nuseled his face into the crook of my neck, his hot breath tickeling my soft spot. I couldn't help but whimper. "I've been watching you, and may I add, I grow more attracted to you with each passing second." He nipped at my neck. I let out a small moan, but quickly covered my mouth. "S-Stop..." I begged. His hands were now up my shirt and playing with my breast. My knees shook, and my breathing became uneven. "Why? Do you not like this attention? What if I did it more, huh?" He pinched my nipples and bit softly on my soft spot. I let out another moan. I was suddenly swiped off my feet and carried out of Lelouch's office. I looked up at him and he smirked. "Lelouch? Were's miss Y/N?" Nanasi asked, wheeling herself in front of us. Lelouch signaled for me to be quite. "Y/N went to her dormitory because she was tired. She'll be back tomorrow." Lelouch said sweetly. "Ok!" Nanasi said with a smile then wheeled away. Lelouch walked to a door and opened it. My best guess it was his room. He set me down and locked the door behind us, then tackled me into his bed. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this....Y/N....." He attacked my lips, and started to feel up my skirt. "No.... Lelouch...." I moaned. "Oh but Y/N, I know you love it~" he cooed and slid down my panties. He spread my legs and grinded on me. "Oh Lelouch~" I moaned. He smirked down at me. He stopped for a brief moment and slipped off his shirt. I rubbed his abs, over and over again. He grunted and moaned. "Y/N..." He grinned and ripped of the rest of my clothing along with his. He slammed into me, I screamed out in pain. Lelouch stopped. "W-What's wrong? Did I go to fast?" He asked, voice shakey. "No shit shirlock ...... Danm that hurt." I groaned. "Sorry.... I'll go slow." He whispered in my ear and started to thrust slowly. I moaned and gripped his shoulders digging my nails into the skin, but he didn't seem to care. He nibbled on my neck and toyed with my breast. "God Y/N.... Y-your so tight..." Lelouch moans. His thrust started to grow faster. By now I'm a moaning mess. "Lelouch....Lelouch, I t-think I'm going to- Gah!" My walls clamped down on him and I came. He let out a low moan and soon came after. He didn't pull out right away, but did after catching his breath. "Lelouch, that was... Oh wow...." I breathed out. Wiping the sweat off my brow. "I love you Y/N." Lelouch told me. "What?" I stared at him in disbelief. He kissed me passionately. "I said I love you, and I mean it." He looked me straight in the eye. I kissed the tip of his nose and said," I love you too, and I mean it." He smiled and laid down beside me. He pulled up the bed covers and pulled me close. Suddenly we heard some knocking at the door. "Lelouch is miss Y/N in their with you?" Nanasi asked through the door. "No Nanasi! I told you she was at her dormitory." Nanasi huffed. "Oh well, goodnight then, Lelouch, Y/N, I'll meet you in the morning." And with that she left. I looked at Lelouch and he looked at me. He shrugged his shoulders and laid back down behind me and rapped his arms around me, pulling me close once more before we both driffted off to sleep.

Sorry for the wait. I haven't had my phone for a while now. I hope you liked the new chapter. My face is red from writing it... (///▽///) (>﹏<)
Vote and comment if you will. And maybe the next chapter will be a yaoi. I'm not sure. Untill then.

-Shadow