Chapter 21 stalked

Nicks POV:

I woke up the next day to the phone ringing

"Amaro"

"Hey Nick you need to get down here ASAP for we can go arrest Nate"

"Ok liv I'll be there in 5"

I looked at the clock, it was 7am I groaned and rolled out of bed.

"Babe were are you going?" Amanda said

"I was just on the phone with liv, we are going to arrest Nate"

"I wanna go"

"Ok but your going to have to stay in the car, when we go into his house"

She nodded and called the babysitter to come and watch the kids while we were gone.

We got in the car and drove to the precinct "Amanda what are you doing here?" Liv asked

"She wanted to come" I said

"Ok but you got to stay in the car when we get to the house"

"Ok I understand Sergeant" Amanda said

We all got in the cars and drove to nates house, we wore vests since we don't know what he's capable of.

"Amanda stay here, we will be right back" i smiled and gave her a quick kiss.

We all walked into the house "NYPD SEARCH WARENT" fin screamed

We went around the house trying to find Nate, I walked into his bedroom,
And couldn't believe my eyes.

"Guys you got to come over here" I said

"Nick what is I-"

It was a wall full of pictures of Amanda, amanda and me, and on his computer were videos of Amanda, he had them hidden in her apartment, I felt violated and sick, there was a video of me and Amanda have sex, multiple, pictures of me and Amanda having sex, making out, and a lot more. He even had a stuff animal with a picture of Amanda on it.

"I think I'm going to be sick" I said

"What kind of sick person is he?" Carisi said

"Very very sick" liv said "Let's get everything here"

CSU came in and bagged up everything, there was no sign of Nate. We all went back to the precinct.

I got into the car "did you get him?" Amanda asked her eyes really big, it would break her heart to tell her

I sighed "no he wasn't there but Amanda I'm going to tell you something and you might get sicken by it"

"What is it Nick?"

"Nates been stalking you"

"Stalking me?" She asked worried

"He had a wall full of pictures of you, you and Frannie, walking Frannie, you in the shower, getting changed, us having sex, making out. He also had videos on your computer of you, he had it like a security cameras, there were multiple videos of us having sex, you in the shower, sleeping, earring he's crazy."

She started to tear up "oh Nick this if awful, I feel so violated, he watched us having sex, saw me naked" she put her hands in her hair.

"don't worry Amanda we will make sure that no one sees the footage of us" I smiled

"Yah that's our private life, no one should be able to see that" I said

She nodded and we drove back to the precinct without saying another word, all I heard was Amanda sniffling every now and then.

"Amanda are you ok?"

"Yah Nick I'm fine" she smiled

"How about dinner tonight to get our minds off of everything, we could talk about our wedding"

She smiled "yah I would like that" I kissed her on the lips and we walked into the precinct.

"Amanda you should go home" liv said

"But I wanna figure out where Nate is" Amanda said

"That's an order, go be with Nicole and Adam"

"Ok" she kissed me bye and left

Amanda's POV:

I know I should spend time with Nicole and Adam, but I was afraid of going back to the hotel alone.

I got to the hotel and saw that the room was open, I grabbed my gun "whose there?" I asked

I screamed, Nicole and Adam were gone, where was Emma, I heard a faint voice and I ran to the closet, Emma was tied up with duck tape over her mouth. I quickly untied her and took of the duck tape.

"Emma what happened?" I asked

she was crying "it was him"

"who Emma who? Where are Nicole and Adam?"

"It was Nate, he made his way In here tied me up and said that he was taking his kids, and then he put me in the closet" she cried

I sat down, and put my hands in my hair "I have to take you to the precinct, come on"

We quickly drove to the precinct "Amanda what are you doing here? Where are Nicole and Adam? Why are you crying? Emma what happened?" Nick asked all these questions when I ran in

I gave him a hug "Emma said Nate came into the hotel room and took Nicole and Adam, he tied Emma up and put her in the closet"

"Oh my god, when we get that-"

"Amanda what are you doing here?" Liv asked worried

"Nate came and took Nicole and Adam"
I cried

"What?" Liv asked

"Emma was there babysitting when it happened?"

"Yes I was" Emma said

"Ok Emma follow me, I'm going to take your statement" liv said

Nick and I followed Emma and liv into one of the rooms.

"Ok Emma tell us what happened" liv said

"Well I was putting Nicole and Adam down to sleep, and there was a knock, I went to see who it was. I opened the door and Nate was there, I tried shutting the door but he pushed his way in, I told him that he couldn't be here and that he needed to leave, he told me to shut up, he grabbed me and tied me up and shoved me into the closet and I heard the babies cry and then it was silent, until Amanda came"

"And how long was it until she came?" Liv asked

"Like 30 minutes"

I sighed, I looked over at Nick who looked at me, this was another awful day.