"So you want to tell me what its like?" Taylor asked sitting up against Karlie's headboard.

"Whats what like?" Karlie wondered not sure what Taylor was implying.

"What's it like doing it with a girl? You said I could ask questions and that's what I want to know." Taylor asks softly.

Karlie let out a small embarrassed laugh. "Sex?"

"Yeah that."

Karlie looks at Taylor wondering if she was literally being serious about the question.

"Okay well first of all we clearly don't have guy parts so you have to compromise." Karlie tells her first. Not really wanting to go into deal with Taylor. Karlie is constantly already holding back on Taylor so much.

"I figured." Taylor laughed. "But what do you do? Like I just I don't get it. Is it the same? Is it better? How?"

"It depends on the person your with... For me it was awkward but it always is the first time...its just as good though once you get used to it." Karlie says biting her lip looking away from Taylor.

"Did you ever...You know..." Taylor begans her eyes traveling down Karlie's body. "Like , i really don't want to say it , please tell me you get what I mean." Taylor begs with a small laugh.

"I did." Karlie says answering her question a bit of a laugh escaping.

"Wow you really are a naughty model." Taylor laughs wanting to drop the subject now. Karlie grabs Taylors hand and pulls her over to her. Taylor crawls the rest of the way and straddles Karlie's lap her arms around her neck. Karlie looked at Taylor carefully. While the singer looked back , Karlie couldn't help but give Taylor a small kiss. Her feelings getting the best of her.

"Be my girlfriend..." Karlie whispers as she flicks her nose against Taylor's. Taylor's heartflutters and she gets butterflies rather quickly but she knows she can't.

"You don't want my life Karlie... Everything it comes with when being with me...plus you still have josh.." Taylor says her voice full sadness that Karlie can clearly hear.

"But I want you." Karlie tells her "I'm gonna break up with Josh... I just need to step up and stop being scared to do it."

"You're too nice." Taylor says staring deeply into Karlie's green eyes. Her Favourite pair of green eyes. Along with her Favourite set of lips.

"Please..." Karlie breathes her hands digging themselves in Taylor's shirt gripping her back.

"Karlie , my life is not normal compared to how normal yours seems to be." Taylor tells her now seeing that Karlie has a good life and Taylor doesnt want to change that. After spending time here in Karlies home where she grew up , its too much of a peaceful place. Taylor drags her finger to Karlie's chin. Running her finger acrossed it "I wouldn't want to change that for anything else in the world. Your happiness and privacy and being normal is so important to me that you keep , even if it means sacrificing my love to be with you." Taylors voice is light and soft when speaking. Karlie listened to every word she said and understood it all. But she was stubborn and she wanted Taylor no matter what.

"I'm a big girl I can handle it. I'll take good care of you I promise...The privacy isn't a big issue for me...the lights and flashes don't bother me." Karlie assures Taylor. Taylor feels so much love come off of Karlie when she's speaking right now its driving her crazy. As much as Taylor would love to be Karlie's girlfriend. She knows her life is just not what Karlie needs. How would Taylor tell her friends and family , and the world about her having a girlfriend.  What would that do to her career? But not just that , Taylor doesn't want Karlie's life to be consistently documented , its not a good way to live. Right now what Karlie has is nearly perfect. She's living her life doing what she wants , still being known as a celebrity , but she has a place to come to where she can turn it off... Where as Taylor is constantly in it. Even if there are no lights.

Kaylor: Her Secret AngelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara