Chapter 1

"Ah shit! This game wasn't made for me!" Taylor heard Karlie groan from the other side of the room standing by the pool table with Martha laughing and proud of her win on their second round.

Taylor kept getting distracted by their game while Gigi kept trying to get the singers attention over and over again. Finally seeing that Taylor was once again paying attention to the two girls on the other side of the room Gigi stopped talking. "You know if you're so interested in the pool game you're more then welcome to go over there."

Taylor brought her attention back to Gigi a small giggle and cheeks pink.

"Sorry they're just so loud and obnoxious. Its a bit entertaining seeing Karlie lose again." Taylor says taking a sip of her wine.

Gigi nodded her head not saying anything. Getting a bit annoyed with not being able to hold a conversation with Taylor. She looked at where Lily was standing with Lena and then just left Taylor on her own. Taylor leaned against the wall having her wine in her hand as Karlie met her gaze from across the room. Her green eyes shyly grazing into blue ones.

Taylor didn't mind that Gigi just rudely walked away from her at this point.

Taylor gave the smallest small and mouthed a small "Hi" to the model.

Taylor didn't want to have to admit that there was something so different about her and Karlie's friendship. They've been friends for going on 3 months , and they are so much closer then Taylor has ever been with any of her friends. Her and Karlie always seem to have these moments of small interactions that seem to mean alot more to Taylor then they should. But what she didn't really know is that they also meant the same to Karlie.

Feeling Taylor watch her as she finished the game Karlie felt the need to be cute just to keep Taylor watching her. It wasn't even on purpose. It seemed to happen on accident that she liked when Taylor watched her.

"Alright that's it I need a challenge player." Martha suddenly says to Karlie. "Don't take this the wrong way but you suck Karlie." She teases , Karlie gives her a little push not taking it to heart because she knew she was horrible at pool. And Martha just happens to be really good at it.

"Actually I think Taylor might even be better then you and she sucks as well." Martha laughed. Karlie put the stick down and laughed along with her. Karlie knew how bad Taylor was by watching her just over 20 minutes ago when she was playing Lily.

"I'm so bad!" Karlie laughed once more before seeing Taylor walk over. A skip to her step almost.

"I heard my name." Taylor beamed setting her glass down on the table.

"Martha says you're better then me in pool." Karlie crossed her arms raising her eyebrows at Martha.

"Oh jeez you must be really bad." Taylor laughed poking Karlie's side as she walked past her and gave Martha a quick hug for no reason at all. Just feeling like she should.

"Let's do a round?" Martha asked before Taylor answered Lily , Gigi and Lena walked over to them.

"We're heading out Taylor. Thanks for today we had fun. I'll call you." Lily says giving all three of the girls a hug.

"Oh okay , Yeah make sure you call thanks for coming guys." Taylor said back giving hugs back to all three of them. Taylor left Karlie and Martha , to walk the girls to the door. Not sure when she'll be seeing them again with their busy schedules she makes sure to give them each another hug and apologizing to Gigi , which Gigi laughed and said it wasn't a big deal at all.

Taylor couldn't help to think that maybe Gigi thought it was a bit strange that she had kept looking over at Martha and Karlie. Before she could stress herself out about too much she pushed the thought to the back of her head as she did with all her other thoughts and waved bye to her friends before shutting the door to go play a game with Martha.

====

"Maybe you should become a professional Baker and quit modeling all together." Taylor said with as much seriousness as she could , licking her fingers from melted chocolate chips.

"Ha ha very funny... Plus I'm already a professional Baker." Karlie teased grabbing the bowl from Taylor and sticking it in the sink.

"Oh right. Cause I don't have 10 jars of Karlie Klookies in my cabinet." Taylor rolled her eyes with a grin sliding off her counter and going to Karlie to help her wash the dirty dishes. Karlie bumped Taylor's hip with her own playfully when she stood beside her.

Karlie casually would wash them while Taylor rinsed and then dried them. There wasn't that many so Taylor nor Karlie apparently didn't feel the need to stick them in the dishwasher.

"Did you have fun today?" Taylor asked the model after rinsing a wine glass.

"Of course. Its always nice to hang out with the girls." Karlie rinses the last dish and hands it to Taylor before drying her hands and leaning against the sink.

"Its weird how the whole time we shared the same group of friends but never met until recently and it turns out we are the closest." Taylor laughed leaning against the counter opposite of Karlie.

"Well, i guess that's how it works." Karlie smiled. Taylor squinted her eyes at her. Not understanding how what worked.

"Oh nothing! Its a very important friendship is all." Karlie laughed seeing that Taylor was confused. I was gonna say fate but I don't think that would have been the right term... Or maybe it is?

"Say that again." Taylor urged. Noticing that Karlie says that word differently.

"Say what?"

"Important." Taylor said.

Being hesitant Karlie says it again. "Important."

"Oh my gosh that's so cute. You sound like a small child. You say it differently." Taylor spoke going over to Karlie and pinching her cheek.

"No I don't." Karlie turned her head away from Taylor hiding a grin. She knew she said it differently. She just didn't want to admit it.

Karlie watched Taylor head back into the living room as she sang
"Whateverrrrr."

====
Author Note:

First chapters are always hard to write. I hope you liked this.
Brand new fanfiction: Kaylor

Just to make things clear here. I know Real Life Taylor and Karlie are not romantically involved but I find that their friendship is adorable and I love them both.

So I'm writing this.

Comment and Like please :)